Work Advice – What To Do When Your New Coworker Is AWFUL

Home Forums Miscellany Community Work Advice – What To Do When Your New Coworker Is AWFUL

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

What a sick individual you work with!! She is literally the definition of a psychopath with no concern or empathy for others or other beings. You maybe should go to your gynecologist and ask them for an MRI referral and explain to them what’s been going on. Sometimes back pain is connected to what’s going on internally with your uterus. Who knows it’s always a good idea to explore all avenues and that doctor that you saw was a dumb ass and should have listened better to your concerns.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Sounds like the kitten had Parvo – poor poor thing! I’m sure it was in great pain as well. So sorry to hear about that.It’s AMAZING that her kids are still alive if that’s the way she treats living things.

WOW! No words for that “Doctor” if that truly is what he says he is – Doesn’t sound like he is remotely any good. Can you make an appointment with an Orthopedic doctor without having a Primary Care doctor’s referral? If not, then I suggest the next time your back flares up you go to the emergency room and keep asking for an Orthopedic doctor to look at you until someone does.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

…Aaaaaand now I just got my vacation for the end of August denied because she is taking another vacation and going to Portugal for 2 weeks. She’s been on vacation this summer more then working! WTF!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Seriously – try to find another job and leave their sorry asses with the moron that only knows how to take time off work! That is so very unfair! How many weeks off does she have being an ’employee’ of less than one year? I count at least four so far…. Get out of there as soon as you can. Obviously they don’t care about you.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

She takes them off as unpaid, and my job is more then happy to give them to her because that’s less hours coming out of their pockets. She already used all her time up WAY earlier in the year, but her husband makes insane money so her working is really just her own personal spending money and that’s it. She also gets child support from her baby daddy because she has full custody (even though she has a new husband? I don’t get it, I guess cause they’re not his kids?) She doesn’t even need to work full time which is why I can’t stand the fact she is clogging up a full time position when she’s hardly here, but she needs it for the health insurance.

I was going to move my vacation a week earlier but I can’t do that because we have the stupid tax free holiday weekend in our state and I can’t get that off. Then the week after that has Labor day in it… Can’t get that off either. So I guess I don’t get to have another vacation until there is snow on the ground. Seriously pissed off. Ugh!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

HAH! I got my vacation approved… Now I am just sitting here waiting for the schedule to get posted so she can lose her mind.

It’s sad it has to be like this. I just want to go to work and have as little aggravations as possible but this is what it’s come to. Trying to one up each other.

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Natasha
                Participant

Oh yay! I’m happy for you! Yeah, it’s a shame, but some people just can’t think of anyone except themselves. Its frustrating as hell when you have to deal with them, and if they weren’t so annoying to everyone around them, I’d really feel sorry for them. I mean, they must not have any reciprocal relationships in their lives if they are so obsessed with only looking out for themselves and everyone else be damned. Even when she’s on vacation she’s stuck being her awful self, so as frustrating as it is, at least you have your self respect!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

sherry10151982
                  Participant

OMG!! I gasped when I read that you had been denied vacation and that she was going to be out yet AGAIN!! It truly is such a sad situation you are in, and I will continue to pray for your sanity and health while you have to deal with that crap!! I honestly don’t know how you don’t just pull a Jerry Maguire maneuver and get the hell out of there. But I do understand that you need this job; but working with satan just isn’t going to cut it! Hang in there sweetie!

Kim
                    Blocked

God the thing about the kitten makes me want to hurt her! Can you report her to the ASPCA or something so she can’t get anymore animals? She just let that poor thing die without getting it help? How would she feel if that happened to her and she had no one to give her medical care? I have no sympathy for people who mistreat animals!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Agreed, I try to block it out, but every time I think about the kitten she let slowly die I can’t believe she has 2 small children she’s supposed to be responsible for.

And just an update… my vacation that got pushed through was again denied after she filed a complaint. So I had to move it to the week after she gets back… so over this place. Funny thing is they keep barking about seniority lately… I’ve been here WAY LONGER then her so I have seniority. Guess that doesn’t apply when mommy is a manager.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Wow… I just keep shaking my head…

So – if you QUIT your job, would they tell you that you can’t quit and not approve of you quitting, so that Mommy-Manager Dearest and her Spawn get their way and keep you there? Try it….

sherry10151982
                          Participant

OMG!!!! I just said “WHAT???!!!” Out loud at work and everyone looked at me. That is beyond not okay. Can you appeal that denial and say hey, I’ve got seniority here and y’all already approved it before? I’m so pissed and it’s not even my job LOL!! You need to be looking for another job stat! Go to Lowe’s maybe? I think that was already discussed but seriously. Maybe you could design pools? There’s got to be something out there for you or you have to insist to be transferred. I’m sorry I’m telling you what to do; don’t mind me, I’m just so ANGRY at how they’re treating you!! That’s so wrong!!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

HeeHee!
                              Sherry10151982 – drag0n’s job IS at Lowe’s! She used to work for The Home Depot… maybe you should try going back there?

sherry10151982
                              Participant

Oooops!! So sorry!! Damn! Maybe go back to Home Depot then! Just kidding; your tribulations and hardships that you overcome make you so much stronger and by God look at how far you’ve come!

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Honestly I’m thinking about it.

We just watched as 3 of our people got walked out, with no warning abruptly losing their jobs. There are 7 more that aren’t even working right now who are part of it. So we just lot 10 good folks in our store due to MORE lay offs. This was a hot button 6 months ago when we already had a round of lay offs.

https://www.ibtimes.com/lowes-layoffs-2019-thousands-fired-company-keeps-slashing-costs-2810299

Feeling kind of sick right now.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.