Windstone Identification Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Identification Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 256 through 262 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Thank you!

Danielle
    Participant

Hello! My grandma was gifted this lovely about 30 years ago and wanted me to investigate. Can anyone identify them for me? Thanks so much!

Attachments:
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Danielle: those would be male, young and hatcher version 1 in a color called Peacock…..

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Danielle
    Participant

Thanks so much! What would be the best way to find the value of these? Some seem discontinued?

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Thanks so much! What would be the best way to find the value of these? Some seem discontinued?

prices? sorry but I’m not that great at keeping tracking of that, someone else who comes around later would probably be a better judge of that…

the hatcher version one is retired but the male and young are still made in other colors…peacock the color was put on baby dragon(another sculpt) in 2014 to match the families of the sculpts in that color that collectors already had so technically it’s not completely retired as far as I know of…

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

etruscan
    Participant

Usually the ebay “Sold” listings are a good guide for common pieces like this. Unfortunately, prices are all over the place at the moment! It might be better to watch current listings and see what the final prices are.

ebay “Sold” listings result for the search “Peacock Windstone”:
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=peacock+windstone&_sacat=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&ul_noapp=true&_sop=10&_osacat=0&_odkw=peacock+windstone&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&_oac=1

ebay current listings for “Peacock Windstone”:
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=peacock+windstone&_sacat=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&ul_noapp=true&_sop=10&_oac=1&rt=nc

merrillannwhite
    Participant

I think all 3 pieces are retired. However, the Peacock was produced in large numbers so it is not that rare. A good way to judge prices on those is to look at the “sold” listings for them on eBay.

Viewing 7 posts - 256 through 262 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.