Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Let the waiting begin!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

yolanda
      Participant

Got me a pink baby. Passed on the baby kirins this time would prefer a fantasy one. πŸ˜‰

Melody
        Keymaster

oh, a 100 of them? Well, maybe I do have a chance then πŸ˜‰ I had thought there were only around 40 or so, guess I was wrong ! Awesome !

I think I painted 120 of them, but we always loose a few on the way, due to chipped toes and what not.

Cautiously optimistically asking – any chance it will be a “2 per” limit on the batch?

We usually start out with one-per, and after awhile, if there are still some leftovers we change it to two-per customer.

etruscan
          Participant

Class pics are on Melody’s Blog. Thanks for taking and posting these!

Scathach
            Participant

oh, a 100 of them? Well, maybe I do have a chance then πŸ˜‰ I had thought there were only around 40 or so, guess I was wrong ! Awesome !

I think I painted 120 of them, but we always loose a few on the way, due to chipped toes and what not.

Cautiously optimistically asking – any chance it will be a “2 per” limit on the batch?

We usually start out with one-per, and after awhile, if there are still some leftovers we change it to two-per customer.

Thanks,Melody

Life is beautiful.

Sikek
              Participant

There are so many of these I would love. I’ll have to extensively circle my top favourites later. The only ones I would like to avoid are those that are too similar to the Ebay Standing Kirin I already have. Thanks for the class photo! I love this grab bag batch!

Natasha
                Participant

Looks like there’s just two left!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                  Participant

Looks like there’s just two left!

Now it’s up to four. I expect they will be escaping from carts and dashing around the factory for a while. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

WOW! 0.o I JUST scraped up enough to get one of these. I have $3.85 left in my bank officially! LOL!

Really hoping I get one I like. I always seem to have such bad luck with grab bags. I love those orange and black swirly ones <3 *crosses fingers*

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

MandBsMom
                      Participant

WOW! 0.o I JUST scraped up enough to get one of these. I have $3.85 left in my bank officially! LOL!

Really hoping I get one I like. I always seem to have such bad luck with grab bags. I love those orange and black swirly ones <3 *crosses fingers*

If I get one of the black/orange ones, I’ll gladly trade ya! I’m drawn to the silver/white and gold ones myself.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

JynXx
                        Participant

Just really don’t know about the koi-rins. I like the sculpt, and the paint is beautiful, but they just aren’t singing to me, lol. I really want one, so I’m hoping the fantasy batch is more to my liking.

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                          β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                          β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                          β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                          β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

I just bought one! πŸ˜€ I really like these things, and honestly, I don’t have too much preference when it comes to color. Something metallic with pretty eyes, I suppose. Then again that’s most of the batch!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Puffpastryofdoom
                            Participant

These little Ki-Rins are breathtaking! What everyone does at Windstone is massively admired and appreciated. I think that each and every one of these babies are unique and beautiful in their own way. Thank you so much for everything you do!

Mercury Star
                              Participant

*waits for one to fall out of a cart* Doh, I had a feeling the day I had to work late would be when the babies would show up!

Amstaff
                                Participant

Just checking the computer at work, while Im on break… and I see they are out… AND all in carts !! πŸ™ *cry* Looks like I did miss out… oh well, maybe I will have a chance for a fantasy one.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.