fbpx

Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

I’m really glad to hear it’s a larger batch! I’m less freaked out than with, say, the Hippie Poads!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Not to make any more confusion but I had a question about the announcement. Will an announcement go out when something new goes into the store at that very moment or like the old ones when it would announce what time the new items would go into the store? Say a couple of hours later?
        Thanks so much for telling us when it is not the day when something is coming out, like the others I don’t have to check my computer all night. 🙂

Ann

Any timeline on the fantasy batch? A month? Two months? Less?

Melody
          Keymaster

Any timeline on the fantasy batch? A month? Two months? Less?

my rough guess would be in two weeks?? I never know.The fantasy ones are giving me trouble

Mercury Star
            Participant

Oooh, the Koi-rins are so cute! I hope I manage to snag one!

Melody
              Keymaster

oh, a 100 of them? Well, maybe I do have a chance then 😉 I had thought there were only around 40 or so, guess I was wrong ! Awesome !

I think I painted 120 of them, but we always loose a few on the way, due to chipped toes and what not.

Scathach
                Participant

oh, a 100 of them? Well, maybe I do have a chance then 😉 I had thought there were only around 40 or so, guess I was wrong ! Awesome !

I think I painted 120 of them, but we always loose a few on the way, due to chipped toes and what not.

Cautiously optimistically asking – any chance it will be a “2 per” limit on the batch?

Life is beautiful.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Susie mentioned it would be one per customer. I’m hoping that they don’t sell out right away and the limit is lifted after a week or whatever. Remember, the wolves didn’t sell out right away either.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

yolanda
                    Participant

Is today the day ? !
                      Lol and im not wanting a koi rin I want a pink baby .

moonbeam
                      Participant

I would love to know that as well.
                        So I know if I have to stay awake for a few more hours 🙂
                        But since there has not been an anouncement mail yet, I think maybe not today?

etruscan
                        Participant

I usually stick around until Susie has gone home, or at least until she disappears from the Forum. It’s safer!

Susie
                          Keymaster

They are in the store now! We removed the UPS shipping option during the stampede for the grab bags as that was what was making the shipping calculations go slowly. We’ll put it back after things calm down. These guys are SOOOO cute! I rather hate to see them go…

Susie
                            Keymaster

And yes, Melody has taken class pictures – she’ll post them as soon as she gets a chance!

jmoore
                              Participant

Yippeeeee!

moonbeam
                                Participant

Got one!!
                                  YAY
                                  These look sooo cute.
                                  I´m really excited to see how the fantasy batch will look (although my wallet won´t be very pleased >_<)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.