Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I just got home and saw the new standing baby ki-rins in the store and was so excited to get one. With that said I am wondering if there will be a batch of grab bag standing kirins coming our soon or in the future? I was hoping to get a couple pieces together but if they will be a while I may just get one of the albino ones for now.

If the standing babies haven’t been done as grab bags yet my next question is what will be the next grab bag batch? Are you going to be doing the merle and brindle wolves soon or perhaps do a new batch of baby unicorns or young poads? It’s been a while since those have come out. Of course I want them all but am just curious what will be coming out next.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
      Participant

My question is, will the standing Kirin be released in the original color?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kelsey
        Participant

I thought the new baby ki-rins were going to be released as a batch of grab bag koi-rins. Is that still going to happen?

Scathach
          Participant

^^^^^***** yes, to this, please!!!

Life is beautiful.

Melody
            Keymaster

I just got home and saw the new standing baby ki-rins in the store and was so excited to get one. With that said I am wondering if there will be a batch of grab bag standing kirins coming our soon or in the future? I was hoping to get a couple pieces together but if they will be a while I may just get one of the albino ones for now.

If the standing babies haven’t been done as grab bags yet my next question is what will be the next grab bag batch? Are you going to be doing the merle and brindle wolves soon or perhaps do a new batch of baby unicorns or young poads? It’s been a while since those have come out. Of course I want them all but am just curious what will be coming out next.

We have plenty of these small-footed standing kirins to paint, like about 400 more… so, yes I could do a grab bag batch of those next. They won’t be the easiest to paint super fancy because of the scale texture, but I can take a stab at it.
              So we want bright colors, or natural colors? Or everything all together?

Melody
              Keymaster

We have plenty of these small-footed standing kirins to paint, like about 400 more… so, yes I could do a grab bag batch of those next. They won’t be the easiest to paint super fancy because of the scale texture, but I can take a stab at it.
                I will do brindle and merle wolves soon as we get another batch cast.
                I never really know what I will do next till I do it.

rachelled
                Participant

I think it’d be nice to do two batches – One fantasy/bright, the other natural, so people can have a little more control over what they get, but it’s still a surprise. I liked the way the Hoppy Poads worked, for example. Plus then there can probably be a price difference to compensate for the harder-to-paint fancier ones, maybe.

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

I can’t make up my mind, natural or fantasy. I love the brightness of the fantasy and also the calm natural look.The hippie, hoppy thing worked out well I thought too. I’m just so excitd to see the standing Kirin done, such a cute sculpt.

Prezaurian
                    Participant

I think it’d be nice to do two batches – One fantasy/bright, the other natural, so people can have a little more control over what they get, but it’s still a surprise. I liked the way the Hoppy Poads worked, for example. Plus then there can probably be a price difference to compensate for the harder-to-paint fancier ones, maybe.

I like the idea of either a mixed batch of fantasy and natural or two separate batches. There are so many buyers that can be sharply divided on what they like. Fantasy vs. natural. I would be interested in seeing a few of the kirins be natural AND fantasy. Like natural browns, whites, blacks etc. WITH fantasy colors…say…on the scales or some mixture of natural markings. That would be neat. But…perhaps not practical. Can’t hurt to suggest though!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Perhaps if they’re all to be grab bags, a chunk of the ‘naturals’ can be painted up in the original production color. It looks natural, not too hard, and people can trade for or against it.

Scathach
                        Participant

How about koi for the grab bags?
                          PS I’d really like the natural, old colour production ones to go with my family.

Life is beautiful.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

I like the idea of two batches; one naturals, one fantasy. I would get both! He’s such a cute little guy.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

^^^^^***** yes, to this, please!!!

Please! Not a fan of the albino coloration at all. My two babies could use a sibling.
                               photo kirinbabies.jpg

Aggie83
                              Participant

Would the koi look be considered natural? Or could you have the koi pattern in both natural and in fantasy colors? Those in the special section are just stunning.

Aggie83
                                Participant

Pegasi1978 – Both your babies are beautiful, but that dark one – oh, my goodness – such envy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.