Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Just really don’t know about the koi-rins. I like the sculpt, and the paint is beautiful, but they just aren’t singing to me, lol. I really want one, so I’m hoping the fantasy batch is more to my liking.

I was hoping I would like the koirins myself, but when I started looking at the pictures on the blog I had a hard time spotting any thing that was singing to me as well. At least it answered my question as to which batch I want to go for. I hope there’s lots in the fantasy batch that tickle our fancies.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

Those went in the store early! One fell out of a cart just as I got home, big sigh of relief. I was going to rant if the job that gives me disposal income is also then what prevents me from being at home in time to buy the darn kirin. Yay luck. Can’t wait to see her, they all look so amazing.

Kim
        Blocked

Darn, I decided I wanted to get one of these, last checked my email and here about 5 hours ago, saw nothing and didn’t think to check again until now. So unless another one pops out of a cart I guess I missed them too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
          Participant

Darn, I decided I wanted to get one of these, last checked my email and here about 5 hours ago, saw nothing and didn’t think to check again until now. So unless another one pops out of a cart I guess I missed them too.

There’s one in the store now, Kim

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Prezaurian
            Participant

*waits for one to fall out of a cart* Doh, I had a feeling the day I had to work late would be when the babies would show up!

-drily- Opposite problem for me. I left work on time, maybe a few minutes early (5pm EST) so I was totally away from a computer when they went to the store. Funny thing though, I had checked the forum just before shutting the computer down too. Good thing I wasn’t going after a koi-rin! Though if this happens to me again with the fantasy guys I’m going to be massively disappointed.

Kim
              Blocked

Well I tried but I guess my internet on my phone is just too slow so missed it.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

there’s a few that sing to me but too much for me….gonna keep waiting for the shell pink fledgies to come back…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mercury Star
                  Participant

Congratulations to those who managed to snag one of the Koi-rins!

Well, hopefully I will be able to snag one of the Fantasy ones at least. *shrugs*

Kim
                    Blocked

Looks like I may have gotten lucky after all as one last one came available. I have one koi baby ki-rin so it would be cool to find a match for in a standing sibling. This is mine: http://windstoneeditions.com/galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/melody-pena/baby-ki-rins/asagi-koi-test-paint-15 For any who missed them, I bet when the fantasy ones come out, there will be options to trade for or buy the koi ones. I am looking forward to the fantasy ones as well!

Matryoshka
                      Participant

LOVE these. Can’t wait to see what I get. The standing Kirin mold is adorable. Glad to be able to purchase a friend for my albino one ๐Ÿ™‚

Pheonixxfoxx
                        Participant

I managed to snag one for both Rodney and myself after they feel out of the cart. Had to think about it for a few minutes though, as finances are tight. Int he end, the Ki-rins won…:D

rock-reader
                          Participant

Darn! Checked about an hour before they hit the store (nothing) and looked at 3:30 p and they were all in carts…unfortunately the money I freed up for a Koi-ki-rin didn’t clear my account yesterday so I couldn’t scrape together the price :(( For as many as there were, they went fast! Now I’m not optimistic about the fantasy ki-rins either ๐Ÿ™ I feel so bummed…..

On a happier note, I look forward to seeing pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
                            Participant

The standing baby kirins were in the store for at least five hours, which is longer than I expected.

jmoore
                              Participant

The koi rins in the show off thread are all so pretty! I hope we get a sneak peek at the fantasy ones as well.

Aggie83
                                Participant

^^^^^^ yes, please. :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.