Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

YAY for koi-rins!!!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

So excited! I’m guessing these will be an April grab bag. Will we be seeing them soon or a couple more weeks? Just want to make sure I can save enough to get one. The fantasy ones I cant wait to see, was there a theme for them or just vivid colors?

Aggie83
        Participant

This will be the first GB since I joined the community and found out there was such a thing, excited!!!!!

Kelsey
          Participant

Any updates on these or what is coming next? I’m super excited to see what the GB kirins will look like!

I’m painting gb standing -little -foot kirins, about forty are fantasy, and an unknown number of gb koi colored ones

Are these done being painted? Is it to late for you to paint some more fantasy kirins? I know a lot of people will want one and I’m hoping to be able to get one also.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Any updates on these or what is coming next? I’m super excited to see what the GB kirins will look like!

I’m painting gb standing -little -foot kirins, about forty are fantasy, and an unknown number of gb koi colored ones

I may have to try for one then.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I know there has been some controversy with posting preview pictures, but I was just wondering, hoping if we could see a sneak peek of the fantasy or koi Kirins? I know I like to look at the pictures.

Aggie83
                Participant

^^^^^^ I second that request – fervently.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

^^^^^Third!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

^^^ Fourth! ^^^ c’mon guys…

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Hannah
                      Participant

Just wondering.. will these be two batches?
                        I am generally not a fan of the koi patterning, which is why I ask!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                        Blocked

Yes please do more fantasy ones if possible as I have a feeling those would be very popular. Also I hope they are separate batches as I would love a fantasy one but not sure if I would try for a koi unless there are some colourful ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

The separate hoppy and hippie batches seemed to work out well. I think if it’s not too much trouble having separate batches for fantasy and koi would be a good idea as well. That way there is some control over what you get.

Mary
                            Participant

I’m hoping that they’re done in two separate batches like the hoppy & hippy poads. Can’t wait!!!

Prezaurian
                              Participant

Just wondering.. will these be two batches?
                                I am generally not a fan of the koi patterning, which is why I ask!

Ditto! Please do separate batches. If I’m able to catch the GB, I wouldn’t want to chance getting a koi patterned one. I’m not really a fan of them either. The fantasy ones though…very cool sounding. And I’d love a preview of ’em!

Aggie83
                                Participant

Different tastes are a wonderful thing, because I am just sitting here thinking – goodie, potentially more koi baby ki-rins for me. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.