fbpx

Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will There Be Grab Bag Standing Ki-rins Soon or Other Grab Bags?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I think one batch of fantasy and one batch of natural or koi ki-rins would be awesome! I personally would love fantasy ones the most! Also if you could do some production brown ones too that would be great!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
      Participant

There will be no satisfying us Melody! When you ask, we might as well just give you our bank account numbers! I think it is wonderful that you are so involved with your collectors here on the forum. There aren’t many companies like yours. Thanks for everything you do to make us happy!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I’d love koi-rins and old production colors the most…I love koi-rins and I’d also love to have a baby who matches my old male….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

rachelled
          Participant

There will be no satisfying us Melody! When you ask, we might as well just give you our bank account numbers! I think it is wonderful that you are so involved with your collectors here on the forum. There aren’t many companies like yours. Thanks for everything you do to make us happy!

I’ve noticed this again and again. It’s a real pleasure to see a company that cares so much about its customers and fans. You guys really go out of your way to make us happy, and we appreciate it so much!

In regards to the “natural production colour” topic, I think a lot of people would love to complete their families of the original colour set 🙂

Ann

I have been gone from the forums for a Lon time, but the idea of grab bag kirins brought me back! Thank you so much Melody!

Stormbreeze
              Participant

It’s great to have input in what gets released into the store. Although it’s impossible to please everyone, the Windstone Staff seem to get as close as possible! 🙂

I think koi-rins would be interesting. I don’t have any kirins myself, but I would probably buy a koi. Fantasy would be nice too.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Scathach
                Participant

My question is, will the standing Kirin be released in the original color?

^^^^^***** yes, to this, please!!!

Please! Not a fan of the albino coloration at all. My two babies could use a sibling.
                   photo kirinbabies.jpg

Pegasi – that’s one cute KiRin on the left. What’s his colour called?

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                  Keymaster

We’ll try.The original brown and white color was really hard to paint because the body needed to be kept absolutely clean, while painting a perfect edge with the brown fur color. It was airbrushed using complicated masking stencils.
                    This little standing kirin has an underside that would need masking too, so that would make it an even MORE complicated stencil… ook.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Please! Not a fan of the albino coloration at all. My two babies could use a sibling.
                       photo kirinbabies.jpg

Pegasi1978 – Both your babies are beautiful, but that dark one – oh, my goodness – such envy.

Thank you both. It’s #5/12 of the Prototype Baby Ki-rin painted Koi with Brown Eyes.

Scathach
                      Participant

photo kirinbabies.jpg

Pegasi1978 – Both your babies are beautiful, but that dark one – oh, my goodness – such envy.

Thank you both. It’s #5/12 of the Prototype Baby Ki-rin painted Koi with Brown Eyes.

You’re welcome. Serious cuteness. Love the little gem on his (her?) head, too. Congrats.

Life is beautiful.

Kiya
                        Participant

I just need a silver koi standing kirin to complete my family. Beyond that, I am fine with whatever. 😉

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Any updates on these or what is coming next? I’m super excited to see what the GB kirins will look like!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Any updates on these or what is coming next? I’m super excited to see what the GB kirins will look like!

I’m painting gb standing -little -foot kirins, about forty are fantasy, and an unknown number of gb koi colored ones

Stormbreeze
                              Participant

That’s great! I’d love to get one.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

MandBsMom
                                Participant

I’m painting gb standing -little -foot kirins, about forty are fantasy, and an unknown number of gb koi colored ones

OMG! SQUEEEEEE!! I think this standing kirin is SO adorable. I MUST have more!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.