fbpx

White cowpie. er. Curlie

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White cowpie. er. Curlie

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Are you kidding me? That’s a ridiculous price. I’ll definitely wait before paying that for a cowpie.

Lokie
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

If it comes down to it, I can wait. I may be getting the Jade Scratcher from ddvm and I’ll not be able to buy anything else for a while in that event. So, have at it! πŸ™‚

Well, forget that. Some crazy naive person already has it at $205. But the one I thought was available for $120 evidently isn’t either. πŸ™

$255 now 😯

The one up for auction was the one BT had in her Ebay store for $129 for quite some time. Looks like she decided to ebay after it was sitting there awhile.

The two bidders jacking up the price, each with 1-9 feedback, could easily buy the one for $150 BIN instead so now I don’t trust them as legit buyers.

Jodi
        Participant

Or they’re just really stupid!

Lokie
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

LOL, probably, I just like to believe no one is that careless with that much amount of money. I wish someone would be stupid with their money around me πŸ™

Research, Research, Research. πŸ˜†

Bob

Lokie wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

If it comes down to it, I can wait. I may be getting the Jade Scratcher from ddvm and I’ll not be able to buy anything else for a while in that event. So, have at it! πŸ™‚

Well, forget that. Some crazy naive person already has it at $205. But the one I thought was available for $120 evidently isn’t either. πŸ™

$255 now 😯

The one up for auction was the one BT had in her Ebay store for $129 for quite some time. Looks like she decided to ebay after it was sitting there awhile.

The two bidders jacking up the price, each with 1-9 feedback, could easily buy the one for $150 BIN instead so now I don’t trust them as legit buyers.

Maybe they are brand new to Windstone Collecting and do not know where to go to do the research?? We all started somewhere

Lokie
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Maybe they are brand new to Windstone Collecting and do not know where to go to do the research?? We all started somewhere

Well, if this is true, then they are also extremely new to searching for things they want on Ebay as well. The $150 BIN one isn’t hidden, but is Store inventory. Too bad you can’t contact the buyer to help them out a bit.

Bob

I remember what it was like when I first started!! I had to call a friend to figure out how to check my e-mial. I could not figure out how to read it. I had to have a friend walk me thru it. I felt so stupid after that call. My e-bay so far has been self taught. i still do not know how to sell and I still need to learn how to post pics

Jodi
                  Participant

Just click on the Sell button and Ebay will walk you through it. You can upload the pics to Ebay when you go through the Sell process.

Bob

If I EVER try to sell anything I’m sure I can come here if I need any help also

Jodi
                      Participant

Yep. Just PM me if you want.

Bob

Thanks. I’mnot sure how much longer I’m going to keep my BIG Franklin Mint dragons. If I decide to sel them I’ll let you know

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Thanks. I’mnot sure how much longer I’m going to keep my BIG Franklin Mint dragons. If I decide to sel them I’ll let you know

Franklin Mint Dragons? I know it’s a long shot but I keep looking for the other half of my Julie Bell bronze Dragon set. The Dragon of Wisdom to match the one I have The Dragon of Triumph

http://www.stormpages.com/futsang/FranklinMint.html

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

I have all 4 of hers plus her Clash of the Time Lords. That was the pinacle of my collection since I got #1 but I think the White SK will de-throning Julie bell. I’m trying to find a Guardian of the Fortress I broke off a little back scale a few months back when I was putting them back on top me my entertainment center from having my ceiling fixed. I have all 12 of Michaels Whelan’s and also have his artist editions for the Sword and Fortress

Maria
                              Participant

Lokie wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

LOL, probably, I just like to believe no one is that careless with that much amount of money. I wish someone would be stupid with their money around me πŸ™

The rate things are going, there’s a good chance they will if you sell any Windstones we discuss here, Lokie. πŸ˜€
                                Yeah, I think I’m passing on an emerald male for a while. I did some comparing – $150 for a tiny male when there’s a peacock Riser for $70 more… I’ll concentrate on big guys and gargoyles for a while. They fetch more for the money.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.