fbpx

White cowpie. er. Curlie

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White cowpie. er. Curlie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant
      Andrea
      Participant

*gasp*
        He’s gorgious. I’m watching. Maybe…oh maybe eBay will be on my side for once(not so likely) πŸ˜†

I hate to say I told ya so πŸ˜†
        And a high bit of shipping to go with it! πŸ˜›

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Yeah, but worth it if he’s insured.
        I gotta say….we need a slobbering drooling smilie. 😯

I saw someone who had one of these in green, and I”m not a fan of the greens, but I remember thinkging “gosh, I’m broke, I sure how there isn’t a white or a rainbow coiled out there….”

WindstoneCollector wrote:

They only have one more right? This person bought 3? If I remember correctly. They sold one already, unless it was someone else. Just wait in a few years BT’s will be offering theres for 120 or more. πŸ˜† I’m so glad I got them the last time they went up for 60. πŸ˜†

Jodi
        Participant

Here’s a chance for Phoenix to get me back for laughing about the griffin.

I have decided I want to collect all of the coiled and curly dragons in all colors. That means I’m needing the following, if anyone knows where I can get them or has any they want to unload:

Coiled Male Dragon in White
          Coiled Male Dragon in Emerald (not Jade)
          Coiled Mother Dragon in all colors

I know there’s a Coiled Emerald Male Dragon on Ebay from BT’s. I’m watching it. And there’s another one in an Ebay store. I was hoping to pay a bit less though. Thanks for any help.

emerald212 wrote:

Here’s a chance for Phoenix to get me back for laughing about the griffin.

I have decided I want to collect all of the coiled and curly dragons in all colors. That means I’m needing the following, if anyone knows where I can get them or has any they want to unload:

Coiled Male Dragon in White
          Coiled Male Dragon in Emerald (not Jade)
          Coiled Mother Dragon in all colors

I know there’s a Coiled Emerald Male Dragon on Ebay from BT’s. I’m watching it. And there’s another one in an Ebay store. I was hoping to pay a bit less though. Thanks for any help.

There’s a male AND female? *sigh*
          WHich one has the head down? I like that one more. I now see a difference, now that it’s been pointed out πŸ˜†

littleironhorse
          Participant

The female is the one with the golden egg, and it’s the one that’s harder to find… in white or emerald anyway, a peacock one pops-up on ebay every once in a while.

littleironhorse wrote:

The female is the one with the golden egg, and it’s the one that’s harder to find… in white or emerald anyway, a peacock one pops-up on ebay every once in a while.

Ok, sorry, newbie question.
            Which one is which? There is one with his head down, like this white one, and one with the head up, like the green one I posted. Are those the difference gender ones? I personally like the head down one(no doubt that’ll be the rare one πŸ™„ )

littleironhorse
            Participant

No problem, the one with the crystal ball is the Male(although strictly speaking they were only ever sold as “coiled dragons” and not really identified as males). The one with the golden egg is the mother coiled dragon, follow this link and look under Coiled Dragon and Mother Coiled Dragon.

http://www.ccgs.com/windstone/wsframe.htm

littleironhorse wrote:

No problem, on the following link the first 2 are the males, with the crystal ball (although strictly speaking they were only ever sold as “coiled dragons” and not really identified as males). The last one is the mother coiled dragon, with the golden egg.

[url=http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&guest=1&saaff=afdefault&sacur=0&fcl=3&frpp=50&from=R10&saslop=1&fstype=1&fss=0&satitle=windstone+coiled+peacock&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=H4E+3C3&fis=2&fasi=1&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D2[/url]Peacock Coiled Dragon and Mother Coiled Dragon]

Or you can follow this other link and look under Coiled Dragon or Mother Coiled Dragon.

[url=http://www.ccgs.com/windstone/wsframe.htm[/url]Astral Castle Windstone Encyclopedia]

More lovlies. There’s no enough difference to me to mind having the $50 one instead of the $200 one πŸ˜€

Ok, if those are the coiled ones, what is the name of the white one that actually started the thread? His head is down, not up. Mucho appreicated!

littleironhorse
              Participant

Curled Dragon, new one on the block, only just came out recently.

littleironhorse wrote:

Curled Dragon, new one on the block, only just came out recently.

Ahh. Explains why I couldn’t find him. Cool though, that one is possibly my favorite. Esp in white. wow. What is the average price of the white ones? I see a purple one too on eBay, what’s the average price of him? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.