fbpx

White cowpie. er. Curlie

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White cowpie. er. Curlie

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Here’s a chance for Phoenix to get me back for laughing about the griffin.

I have decided I want to collect all of the coiled and curly dragons in all colors. That means I’m needing the following, if anyone knows where I can get them or has any they want to unload:

Coiled Male Dragon in White
      Coiled Male Dragon in Emerald (not Jade)
      Coiled Mother Dragon in all colors

I know there’s a Coiled Emerald Male Dragon on Ebay from BT’s. I’m watching it. And there’s another one in an Ebay store. I was hoping to pay a bit less though. Thanks for any help.

I second that list. Those are the coiled dragons I’m still missing too. I’m going to get that guy on E-Bay, emerald, unless he goes past a price I can get him for elsewhere. Jes’ so ya know. πŸ˜‰

Just be aware that there is one in the Ebay Stores section for $139, I think. Don’t boost the price up too high or it won’t be a good deal. I may have one lined up elsewhere, but I’m waiting to see what the one on Ebay goes for first.

I have one lined up elsewhere too for less than the one in the E-Bay store – I hope we don’t have the same one lined up! Someone outbid me for now. I’m biding my time. If it’s not past $120 in the end I’ll snipe it. Or try to.

$120? Sounds like it may be the same place. I hope they have two! πŸ™‚

Maria
      Participant

Uh-oh! 😯 In the end it’ll be first come first served if this E-Bay one goes past a reasonable price. πŸ™‚

Jodi
        Participant

If it comes down to it, I can wait. I may be getting the Jade Scratcher from ddvm and I’ll not be able to buy anything else for a while in that event. So, have at it! πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

You’re getting the jade? Congrats! And thanks. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

If it comes down to it, I can wait. I may be getting the Jade Scratcher from ddvm and I’ll not be able to buy anything else for a while in that event. So, have at it! πŸ™‚

*sways pendulum back and forth in front of Emerald…* You dont want that scratcher…

Jodi
              Participant

I’m still waiting to hear back from ddvm, but yeah, she has pretty much confirmed it. I think she’d still trade it for one of those OW’s she listed first though.

Suddenly, I’m all itchy. I think someone was trying to hypnotize me to be scratchy or something… weird! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                Participant

No way. It must be excitement. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I’m still waiting to hear back from ddvm, but yeah, she has pretty much confirmed it. I think she’d still trade it for one of those OW’s she listed first though.

Suddenly, I’m all itchy. I think someone was trying to hypnotize me to be scratchy or something… weird! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ah well. Congrats. I will get one eventually. *Takes pins out of voodoo doll* πŸ˜›

Jodi
                    Participant

Or my CC trying to slap me. πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The smaller ones (one eye open and one eye shut) we sometimes refer to as cowpies or curled dragons. The male coiled ones have the crystal ball and the mother coiled ones have the egg. You will get it if you spend enough time here. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

The smaller ones (one eye open and one eye shut) we sometimes refer to as cowpies or curled dragons. The male coiled ones have the crystal ball and the mother coiled ones have the egg. You will get it if you spend enough time here. πŸ˜€

I think all the coiled dragons are refered to as “cowpie” dragons since they look like what cows make in the grass….But the term was introduced about the time when the new coileds came out. I think I was the one to mention it even, after hearing them called that at the factory.

Ok, well I was trying to make it less confusing for the newbies. But I think they got the hang of it. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I think all the coiled dragons are refered to as “cowpie” dragons since they look like what cows make in the grass….But the term was introduced about the time when the new coileds came out. I think I was the one to mention it even, after hearing them called that at the factory.

This is correct! The folks at the Factory have goofy names like this for a few pieces. They tend to name them before coming up with an official name. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Well, forget that. Some crazy naive person already has it at $205. But the one I thought was available for $120 evidently isn’t either. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.