fbpx

White cowpie. er. Curlie

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White cowpie. er. Curlie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Bob

so far the curl dragons have only come out in very small quatiities, they have sold in the Russett, White and EmPea colors. I wonder if they are ever goning to finally get to regular production?? So far they have only sold on e-bay for $60 each. They are the ones with their noses under their wing and one eye open with the the other eye closed

Dragon Master wrote:

so far the curl dragons have only come out in very small quatiities, they have sold in the Russett, White and EmPea colors. I wonder if they are ever goning to finally get to regular production?? So far they have only sold on e-bay for $60 each. They are the ones with their noses under their wing and one eye open with the the other eye closed

Oh, $60? I can afford that. I love him. I think he’s my fav. dragon mold that they have.
      He must be small then, since he’s faily cheap?
      Glad I asked, instead of bidding on that white one πŸ˜€

Bob

they have been put out in VERY small numbers so far and seem to sell very quickly. You can call or e-mail Karen and see if she can help in anyway. I think the largest number I have seen so far on the curls was 30 and they sold out with in an hour. I have fallen in LOVE with the Curls. I have the Russett and the White and EmPea ones are sitting in North Hollywood waiting to get picked up with my White SK when I go down there on the 26th. I’m not trusting the SK to any sort of delivery service

Dragon Master wrote:

they have been put out in VERY small numbers so far and seem to sell very quickly. You can call or e-mail Karen and see if she can help in anyway. I think the largest number I have seen so far on the curls was 30 and they sold out with in an hour

Oh.
        Karen…I should call the factory I assume? Still learning everyone’s names, thanks πŸ˜€

Andrea
        Participant

If anyone wants to make an offer. I have a peacock coiled dragon. I get confused if it’s the mother or father, but it’s the one with the crystal ball.
          It’s in mint condition.
          PM me if you want it.

Maria
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Here’s a chance for Phoenix to get me back for laughing about the griffin.

I have decided I want to collect all of the coiled and curly dragons in all colors. That means I’m needing the following, if anyone knows where I can get them or has any they want to unload:

Coiled Male Dragon in White
            Coiled Male Dragon in Emerald (not Jade)
            Coiled Mother Dragon in all colors

I know there’s a Coiled Emerald Male Dragon on Ebay from BT’s. I’m watching it. And there’s another one in an Ebay store. I was hoping to pay a bit less though. Thanks for any help.

I second that list. Those are the coiled dragons I’m still missing too. I’m going to get that guy on E-Bay, emerald, unless he goes past a price I can get him for elsewhere. Jes’ so ya know. πŸ˜‰

Bob

bluepony78 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

they have been put out in VERY small numbers so far and seem to sell very quickly. You can call or e-mail Karen and see if she can help in anyway. I think the largest number I have seen so far on the curls was 30 and they sold out with in an hour

Oh.
              Karen…I should call the factory I assume? Still learning everyone’s names, thanks πŸ˜€
              Yes Karen is in the Wharehouse and she is a GOD SEND to us hard core collectors

Elena
              Participant

I saw the white curly on Ebay. Is that price kind of standard? What colors have been released as curlies?

Realy want a curly…..

Bob

Russett, White and EmPea(Emerald Peacock) so far

Skigod377
                  Participant

foxfeather wrote:

I saw the white curly on Ebay. Is that price kind of standard? What colors have been released as curlies?

Realy want a curly….. The curlies just came out and originally sold for $60. This person bought on direct from Windstone (As most of us did) and then is selling it on Ebay trying to get a profit. The price is not horrible, just more than it originally cost.

I need the emerald male and mother, I have the rest πŸ˜€ . (that is if ups didnt loose my coiled white male)

Jodi
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I have decided I want to collect all of the coiled and curly dragons in all colors. That means I’m needing the following, if anyone knows where I can get them or has any they want to unload:

I know there’s a Coiled Emerald Male Dragon on Ebay from BT’s. I’m watching it. And there’s another one in an Ebay store. I was hoping to pay a bit less though. Thanks for any help.

I second that list. Those are the coiled dragons I’m still missing too. I’m going to get that guy on E-Bay, emerald, unless he goes past a price I can get him for elsewhere. Jes’ so ya know. πŸ˜‰

Just be aware that there is one in the Ebay Stores section for $139, I think. Don’t boost the price up too high or it won’t be a good deal. I may have one lined up elsewhere, but I’m waiting to see what the one on Ebay goes for first.

Andrea
                      Participant

Oh yeah. Emerald….
                        HA HA HA HA HA

I feel so much better now!

Jodi
                        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Oh yeah. Emerald….
                          HA HA HA HA HA

I feel so much better now!

I’m glad! πŸ™‚

Maria
                          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Just be aware that there is one in the Ebay Stores section for $139, I think. Don’t boost the price up too high or it won’t be a good deal. I may have one lined up elsewhere, but I’m waiting to see what the one on Ebay goes for first.

I have one lined up elsewhere too for less than the one in the E-Bay store – I hope we don’t have the same one lined up! Someone outbid me for now. I’m biding my time. If it’s not past $120 in the end I’ll snipe it. Or try to.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.