fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

Leigha, this is how my mind works, as I tried to put myself in your shoes. She did this to get a rise out of you, or to hurt you or combo of both. Naughty mama, but thats really not my place. However, if it were me, I’d have some nice meal waiting for them when they got home, or something like that. Something happily unexpected to show to your mom that she had no effect on you. That would be the best way to retaliate by doing so with dignity which would tick anyone off that did this to you wanting to get you upset. Act more than happy to download the pix and put them on the CD for her. When you feel she is trying to get your goat (egg you on), play it calm, cool and smooth. Don’t let her win. That will chap her hide! Yet you did nothing wrong. You’re being a pure angel!

You’re feelings however, are 100% valid. I’m sorry this happened to you. “Parents just don’t understand.”

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Leigha wrote:

HUGE FREAKING WHINE RIGHT NOW

My mom and sister and I made plans two weeks ago to take my nephew to the San Fransisco Zoo. It was going to be awesome, I was so excited to go, my mom knows how much I love animals and I was just ecstatic. I requested the day off work, but I’d already requested my birthday off that week, and my boss said I could only have one of the two days off. SO instead of taking my birthday off (was going to go out and party with friends) I say I’ll work my birthday and go with my family to the zoo. About a week ago I made my mom mad. I had my door locked and she HATES when I lock my door, but I didn’t know she was home, I was by myself. So I open the door, and she yells at me about it so, I asked her “What did you want to begin with?!” and she stalked off all angry. Okay, I know that was totally a rude thing to say, especially to my mom, but I was MAD and frustrated and she just kept going on and on and on about how she was going to take my entire door off because I was locking my door.

SO this morning, I wake up, she’s still sleeping, so I go back to sleep. I wake up again, and she’s gone, and no one’s home. I text my sister and she responds “We’re on our way to the zoo.” WHAT THE ….! She snuck out of the house while I was sleeping and left me at home. After me looking forward to this trip for weeks and sacrificing my birthday for this trip!

I am so freaking mad and sad at the same time, I want to punch something and curl up and cry at the same time.

WOW! WTF! I’m sorry but my mom and your mom sound like two peas in a pod. They ought to hang out seriously.

Dude, you need to move here and live with me! That is so low for your mom to do! Not in general, but it was even the week of your freakin birthday! WTF??!?! πŸ‘Ώ I mean…. really? I can’t even begin to try and comprehend what was going through her head as she snuck out of the house! That’s just unspeakable! (at least I shouldn’t say it here) I’ll start going off, I mean it. That’s just reprehensable behavior… the sooner you get out of that house the better!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
        Participant

How am I going to get all my Windstones (oh yeah, and clothes and stuff) all the way to your state? >.<

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

If we can make it in one pick up truck load I’ll have to plan for a big road trip! *nods*

In all seriousness though… I just want to drive down there not only to finally meet you in person (cause I’m all jealous Koi got to hang out with you, LOL) but someone (who’s not you) needs to give your mom a slap in the head. :spank:

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Leigha
            Participant

We can totally make it fit in one pick up truck πŸ˜€ I’m down if you’re down.

You should drive down here and we can all hang out ^^ You, me, Koi, Grayfire πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Oh man what a great plan, now I just need a week off to drive there πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Leigha
                Participant

ha!

I’d wait until the last minute to tell her I’m moving out. I’m sure that’ll break the silence she’s got going and I’ll get a HUGE rant about being “irresponsible.”

Bob

Leigha wrote:

HUGE FREAKING WHINE RIGHT NOW

My mom and sister and I made plans two weeks ago to take my nephew to the San Fransisco Zoo. It was going to be awesome, I was so excited to go, my mom knows how much I love animals and I was just ecstatic. I requested the day off work, but I’d already requested my birthday off that week, and my boss said I could only have one of the two days off. SO instead of taking my birthday off (was going to go out and party with friends) I say I’ll work my birthday and go with my family to the zoo. About a week ago I made my mom mad. I had my door locked and she HATES when I lock my door, but I didn’t know she was home, I was by myself. So I open the door, and she yells at me about it so, I asked her “What did you want to begin with?!” and she stalked off all angry. Okay, I know that was totally a rude thing to say, especially to my mom, but I was MAD and frustrated and she just kept going on and on and on about how she was going to take my entire door off because I was locking my door.

SO this morning, I wake up, she’s still sleeping, so I go back to sleep. I wake up again, and she’s gone, and no one’s home. I text my sister and she responds “We’re on our way to the zoo.” WHAT THE ….! She snuck out of the house while I was sleeping and left me at home. After me looking forward to this trip for weeks and sacrificing my birthday for this trip!

I am so freaking mad and sad at the same time, I want to punch something and curl up and cry at the same time.
                    If I had time and money I’d take you to EVERY Zoo in the world, then to the Windstone factory to see the animals that DON”T bite

Bob

Leigha wrote:

We can totally make it fit in one pick up truck πŸ˜€ I’m down if you’re down.

You should drive down here and we can all hang out ^^ You, me, Koi, Grayfire πŸ˜€
                      What about me??
                      I gave you those goblets in the last gift exchange remember??

Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Oh man what a great plan, now I just need a week off to drive there πŸ˜†

And back!!

Katherine
                        Participant

Leigha, your mom just ticks me off so bad. I would move out as well. Get away from your mom-it sounds like she is very immature. I am so sorry. πŸ™ Maybe you should take another day off work soon, and do something with a couple of friends. *hug*

Leigha
                          Participant

Ha, DM I forgot you live nearby too! We have someone in Santa Cruz too right? We should all do a beach day πŸ˜€

@Eaglefeather – I’m going to Canada on the 20th and I’ll be gone for 9 days ^^ yay Vacation Time! I have been spending more time with friends lately, it’s been good for me πŸ™‚

Bob

Beach day / SC Boardwalk day sounds GREAT to me
                              maybe we can win some dragons!!

Elena
                              Participant

Leigha wrote:

Ha, DM I forgot you live nearby too! We have someone in Santa Cruz too right? We should all do a beach day πŸ˜€

@Eaglefeather – I’m going to Canada on the 20th and I’ll be gone for 9 days ^^ yay Vacation Time! I have been spending more time with friends lately, it’s been good for me πŸ™‚

Where in Canada?

Leigha
                                Participant

Ontario! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,863 total)
                                • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.