fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Best wishes on the job search, Prezaurian. Hopefully that good-but-too-far response will lead to a job much better than the last!

I have a little upset. I had a coupon that expired Sunday for a BOGO from a national Tex-Mex chain. My husband was out of town, so I bought the 2 burritos and saved them until last night when he was back. Heated them up and was eating mine, when it bit back! There was a piece of glass in it about an inch long and half an inch wide. I wasn’t truly hurt- just a slice in my gum that stopped bleeding within 5 minutes and feels like a canker sore today. But it could have been much worse! I’m glad I didn’t chomp down on that forkful!

Oh my gosh! I’m glad you didn’t get more injured by that. But jeez, if you don’t take issue with the establishment over the issue then at least never go there again!

Marianne
      Participant

Opps, changed my mind. Sorry.

Aggie83
        Participant

Just wasn’t expecting this at all, but we put our puppy down this morning. He had surgery Monday to remove what turned out to be a malignancy, but from the preliminary report we knew it was probably bad, we were hoping to have some time to spoil him. He came home Tues and seemed so much better, but stopped eating Wednesday, still wasn’t eating Thursday so I took him yesterday to the vet and they wanted to keep him overnight and try to see if they could coax him into eating and do some other tests. Called this morning and the vet had no good news and really didn’t think he would last the weekend. We asked if we could bring him home and she strongly recommended against it. Our son was able to get home to go with us, but both our girls are out of town and I told them I did not want them to drive home when they were upset. So we face timed them at the vet so they could see Kota first.

People who don’t have pets just don’t understand that it isn’t “just a dog”. These precious little bundles of fur ask for nothing more than food and love and they give us so much more in return.

Rest in peace, Lakota. You are already missed so much.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Ferlin1984
          Participant

I’m so sorry. Pets may not be our children but it is never easy. They are just as loved and love us back just as much. Such a cutie too.

Landipan
            Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss, it always hurts to lose a member of your furry family, especially when it’s before their time. We lost our boy american bulldog about 2 months ago and it really does hurt to see them go so early.

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Lorie
              Participant

I’m so sad for you, and your family. I know how hard this is. I had to let my Emma go, just last month due to liver disease. Kota knew you all loved him.

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you.

Finding happiness again.

Aggie, your Lakota is a beauty. Our furry loves bring so much to our life and they take a piece of our heart when they go. I know this too well for we recently lost our Sheltie Misty after 18 years. You’ll probably love another furry but no one will ever take Lakota’s special place.Hope your memories and pics will soon bring a smile to you and your families faces. Take good care.

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

Hugs Aggie. All pets are special, but shibas are the cream of the crop. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Natasha
                    Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss. I am still not over my dog we put down several years ago. Big hugs.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Marianne
                      Participant

Sorry for your loss Aggie. We’re are approaching that time with one of our dogs as well that is unwell. Hugs.

StormDancer
                        Participant

I am so sorry Aggie. I know just how hard it is to lose a fur baby. He knows how much you loved him. I hope that you will soon be able to remember all the good things about him that made you smile and laugh.
                          Hugs

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Aggie83
                          Participant

Thank y’all so very much for your kind words, it helps immensely. The house seems so quiet and empty not hearing his little claws tap tapping all over the house and especially when we walk in the door. I keep seeing him in my mind’s eye coming around corners or just laying on one of his beds. And I am so appreciative of this forum right now, somehow I feel able to spill out things here that I wouldn’t be comfortable doing on Facebook and it really does help. For those of you who have faced this, I am so sorry. And Mimi – I am sorry for what y’all will be facing in the sadly not so distant future. My own hugs back to you all.

Marie – my childhood dog was a sheltie and he was the most wonderful dog. I adore shelties and I am so sorry about your Misty.

Gypsy cat
                            Participant

I’ve lost so many furfriends. You never forget them and i truely believe they are waiting to see us all again. The idea that they are gone forever just breaks my heart. They never stop loving us. We will see them again. Until then we miss them always.

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

well I ordered an ivory wolf pebble on etsy from Windstone…..well he’s decided instead of coming to California like he’s supposed to, he went to go visit Virginia for some odd reason….he supposedly left VA but he hasn’t updated his tracking since Friday….ugh…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 1,863 total)
                              • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.