fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author

Rusti wrote:

*whine* Took the dog outside to brush her out.

The mosquitoes bit my toes. And only my toes. And now my toes itch.

*whine*
    That reminds me of the time I petted a neighbor’s outdoor cat when I was little. The cat must of had poison oak residue on it’s fur, because the next day, I had these very itchy blisters in between all of my fingers. Ick! :shout:

Pegasi1978
    Participant

I discovered earlier this week that the school system my son will be in starts two weeks sooner than I expected (Aug. 10). Then I discovered that said school system has kindergarten readiness screenings…only on three days next week…so now I have to head over there earlier than expected in order to ensure he is registered for school.

All of this is because he won’t be going to the school he was originally registered for next year due to hubby and I getting a divorce. Everyone looks at me weird when I say “We’re still friends, we just aren’t lovers anymore.” No one seems to expect that kind of a mature response.

Oh and until I have a job and a place to live I’ll be living with…*gulp*…my parents.

*whine* Mojo gave Kimi a cold and an eye infection. And she reacted to the drugs and the antibiotics, which with the vet visit cost $260! She’s squinting in one eye, and I can tell she feels like crap, and that’s added stress because I don’t have the money to take her to the vet again (though I will anyway, regardless).

*whine* My work keeps adding stuff daily to my schedule, and keeps expecting me to “have time” while on the production floor, while doing the same things that the other QA girls do, and *they* don’t have time! So what in heck makes you think that *I* will have time while on the floor, if they don’t!

*whine* My living room is hot. We have AC, but with my dad visiting there’s not really room for it in here. So I’m sticky and gross and boiling to death.

Ok, I’m done now! *load off chest* Hey, I suddenly feel better now! πŸ™‚

Bob

I want Vampire Dragons for my Drag Cave scroll but can’t get any whine whine whine

Laurie
        Participant

I just have one thing to say at the moment………. XD XD XD XD XD XD

Lokie
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I want Vampire Dragons for my Drag Cave scroll but can’t get any whine whine whine

I’m almost speechless. Wow. Just… Wow. I was reading along, noticing the thread took a very heavy turn. I was mentally preparing my responses.

And then I read your post.

Unexpected laughter and drinking Diet Pepsi = a huge mess all over my monitor and a burning nose. Priceless. <3 you DM.

Bob

Hey I do what I can!!!
              I REALLY want to whine for a SK in EVERY production color in her FULL weight and a house big enough to display them all

I have too many BAD things going on right now I’m trying NOT to focus on them mostly money issues and focus on LIVING
              It’s strange in the area I live and work in it’s hot during the day but at night going over the pass from the bay area to the Valley where I live it’s very cold and windy which is SOOOOOO un normal for this time of year

we do need the store SK restocked one day so eventually I will own one of each in my dreams

Dragon Master wrote:

*Teehee* πŸ˜€

Aww, don’t worry you’ll get some; there are are more released into the abandoned area than you might expect. You just have to be persistent as well as quick, and then it’s just a matter of luck. I thought I’d never acquire any, but then I found that one of the tricks is to find the right computer mouse, one which enables you to respond as rapidly as possible.

Bob

I think I need a new mouse and keyboard for my home computer
                My scroll roller does not work anymore
                I see them but my brain is slow when I see them and I miss them, like OMG that is a vampire egg wow so by the time I think that it’s gone bye bye
                I have always wanted the first Christmas one too
                she was PUUURTY!!

Melody
                Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

Random Whine

I Painted my toe and finger nails today and the SECOND I’m done and letting them dry, my mom comes in and hands me her Kindle and tells me to put books on it *WHINE* Immediately messes up my finger nails and gets paint on her kindle! ARGH! And then walking to go find her to give the Kindle back to her I MESSED UP MY TOE NAILS! *WHINE!* So I cleaned all the paint off and gave up, no pretty nails for me -.- That sucks !! An excellent whine.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Poems wrote:

::scoots up close to the monitor, grabs my white zinfandel, drinks a sip:::

Wow, hot up there eh? A few of you are complaining about the heat. Get naked……. ::sip:::

Bug Bites, camp rashes? Slather up with OFFwipes and Calamine lotion – better yet roll around in MUD! …… ::sip:::gulp::

Busy, hard at work, working too hard? Quit. lol dream on! ::siplurp::hiccup::

Sick? Uh…. πŸ™ drink wine and eat soup! (get well) ::sip::

::runs out of thoughts and what was I thinking:::

I’ll register a whine that I can’t figure out how the heck ya’ll quote several postings and make sense of it!! ::slurp:: To your excellent health! *gulp*

Melody
                    Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

Awwwwww, I feel your pain. sip

These whines are exceptional. πŸ˜‰

PhoenixTears
                      Participant

I’m sick and tired of having to take my cousin to her doctor’s appointments (thats not the whine) thats an hour away, and we are never, ever seen until 4+ hours after our appointment time. We leave home in morning rush hour for a morning appt., and don’t get back in time for dinner! πŸ‘Ώ

Slammed my hand in the car door because my arm got caught up in the seat belt and my other arm (door closer) was quicker than the brain! :shout:

Why was that you ask? Because it is not only hot here in central FL, aka, Dante’s Inferno 7th Circle of Hell, but it’s humid as all get out. And we live in horse country… you do the math. :puke: 8)

But since were a horse family, I really don’t mind so it’s not really a whine for us… but the damn heat index is definitely a whine deserving of a huge block of cheese. Which would likely melt in under 5 minutes to match what would immediately become hot whine with which it’s being served. :nea: πŸ˜€

And my final most superficial whine… people that are so careless with rented DVDs that they scratch the bejeebies out of them which makes them skip like girls in pig tails when we get to renting and watching them! Grr, be careful people. If I can do you with my nails, anyone can! 😑 :shout:

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

kreep your fingers and toes crossed and pray for the best out come. And please forgive me for complaining. I’m going to have to crawl down thhe hallway to get to the bedroom ’cause my feet have given out for the night –hopefully things will keep healing and that the pain will go away but I have a sheaking suspicioun that it won’t happen anytime soon. I’ve averaged 4 – 6 feet surgeries since the boys were born and they are now 14. I feel horribly guilty that they had to grow up so quickly by help mum take care of the daily household chores until I was allowed back up my still nasty feet. Really the only good I can see that came wth the surgeries is that I can tell you by the hour when it will rain or snow and if it’ll be a doozy whopper of a storm. Please don’t feel badly about my feet, that’s just part of who I am and some days are better than others but not very often! Oh well, c’est la vie! …and if you do happent to ask about my feet, be prepared that you may get a reather flippant response suck as “Oh, they’re still attached! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum 😳

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,863 total)
                        • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.