fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Thank you. You guys are very helpful.

Finding happiness again.

Marianne
      Participant

Yes, sorry to hear about your current issues and hope these turn around for you soon. I too battle anxiety & depression as well. I’ve been on meds for around 10 years or so and used to go off and on but realized I’m just not myself off my meds. The anxiety causes me to turn into completely different person. If you ever feel like venting you are welcome to message me. Take care and a big e-hug to you.

Tinks
        Participant

Well, this has been a horrible week. I took my cat to the vet for what i thought was a cold. Found out he has cancer. Then today i had to put my dog of 15 years down. Very bad week for my furbabies. I have been in the middle of buying a house and the sellers are just making it a nightmare. Work is a huge headache too. Hopefully i get a mini break next week going to Pax with friends.

Ferlin1984
          Participant

Well, this has been a horrible week. I took my cat to the vet for what i thought was a cold. Found out he has cancer. Then today i had to put my dog of 15 years down. Very bad week for my furbabies. I have been in the middle of buying a house and the sellers are just making it a nightmare. Work is a huge headache too. Hopefully i get a mini break next week going to Pax with friends.

So sorry to hear of your poor furbabies. I understand about the house headache, we are trying to sell and buy one. Hope you have a good time on your break.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Gestational diabetes sucks! I’m so sick of pricking my fingers 4 times a day for testing and watching my cars and proteins. Things were going well for the first 48 days. It was looking like we had my medicine dose right and my carb levels right and now that the baby is a month away it’s looking like all that hard work is going out the window. Stupid pregnancy hormones.

Prezaurian
              Participant

-sighs- Well, after 10 years at the same job I got surprised with a notice this past Friday that they’re downsizing and in two months I’m going to be laid off. I’m freaking out no matter how much everyone tells me it’ll be okay. No matter how much my friends and family tell me I’ll find a new job I’m still wracked with worry and anxiety. I’m thankful and grateful that I have my parents as a safety net and that I can just rent my house out if I have to but…I just can’t calm down. I’m counting my blessings and doing a lot of research on what to do when you’re laid off so at least there is that. My life is just spiraling into a nose dive that massively sucks, at least from my perspective. T_T I hope some of those job applications yield results………………… Sorry, I just really needed to get this off my chest before I go crazy.

Marianne
                Participant

Sorry to hear about your bad news. I personally hate that anxiety feeling you must be having with a passion. Good luck with your job inquiries.

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Sorry to hear about your bad news. I personally hate that anxiety feeling you must be having with a passion. Good luck with your job inquiries.

Thank you Mimi. The anxiety is awful. And honestly, I have problems with that emotion a lot. So this isn’t a picnic (unless it’s a picnic that’s being invaded by bullet ants T_T ). Thank you for the well wishes regarding job inquiries. I’ve been submitting applications like crazy. Gotten a few rejections and one response today where they told me I was just what they were looking for…but I’m too far away (4 hrs is a bit much for a commute). They said they’d forward my name to their Augusta branch because they liked how I sounded on the phone. It was a wonderful confidence boost. I really needed that. I’m crossing my fingers and praying. I really don’t want to have to move…but if I don’t get a new job soon I will have to prep to do so.

Dragoneer_88
                    Participant

Best wishes in acquiring a good new job. I know how scary that must be…one person or small group of people causing such a massive upheaval in one’s life so easily. On the other side, one person or group of people can swoop in and save the day, which is what I hope for you. Hang in there. I’m in the same boat.

Aggie83
                      Participant

Good luck with the job hunt, prezaurian. I hope it is successful soon. (and to you too, Dragoneer)

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

Good luck with the job hunt, prezaurian. I hope it is successful soon. (and to you too, Dragoneer)

Thanks, Aggie. 😉

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Yes, Good Luck to both of you and hoping really hard that something comes you way quickly!
                            I was laid off in 2004 and at that time it took me 8 months to finally find a full time job. I was lucky that the job I found has been good for me and has lasted this long *knock on wood!* so I know how depressing and scary it can be.

Hope you guys find something quicker than I had, and a job you like as well.
                            My thoughts and prayers for you! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Best wishes on the job search, Prezaurian. Hopefully that good-but-too-far response will lead to a job much better than the last!

I have a little upset. I had a coupon that expired Sunday for a BOGO from a national Tex-Mex chain. My husband was out of town, so I bought the 2 burritos and saved them until last night when he was back. Heated them up and was eating mine, when it bit back! There was a piece of glass in it about an inch long and half an inch wide. I wasn’t truly hurt- just a slice in my gum that stopped bleeding within 5 minutes and feels like a canker sore today. But it could have been much worse! I’m glad I didn’t chomp down on that forkful!

Kim
                              Blocked

Oh my gosh. If you saved that piece of glass and took photos and things you could sue them or at least call the manager and threaten them! That could have done terrible damage if you had swallowed it!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
                                Participant

Best wishes in acquiring a good new job. I know how scary that must be…one person or small group of people causing such a massive upheaval in one’s life so easily. On the other side, one person or group of people can swoop in and save the day, which is what I hope for you. Hang in there. I’m in the same boat.

My absolute empathies Dragoneer! I hope you find something soon too. And thank you to everyone else for the well wishes. Its super nerve wracking and any encouragement is REALLY appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 1,863 total)
                                • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.