WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

As for the soap…. even if there are soaps that are SLS free on the government approved list – it’s a pain in the butt for my work to change it. Not to mention, a-hole boss is an a-hole. He wouldn’t change it just because he likes having miserable employees.

I can try making the changes at home though – it might make this more bearable.

A-hole boss is increasing the risk of you contaminating foods because damaged skin sheds more bacteria than healthy skin. Plus, it’s a health and safety problem for the workers. I don’t know what kind of laws you might have regarding worker health and safety, or if you can get a note from a doctor, but being an a-hole is different from causing physical harm.

Chloe
      Participant

Had a family party for my daughter’s birthday…and now the little foo pup I spent weeks on but hadn’t finished is missing. I’m sure one of the kiddos just couldn’t resist…..I guess I should be flattered???

Rachel
        Participant

I have to pack. I hate packing. (Yeah, I know it’s a weenie whine, but I still hate packing.)

Lesley
          Participant

Had a family party for my daughter’s birthday…and now the little foo pup I spent weeks on but hadn’t finished is missing. I’m sure one of the kiddos just couldn’t resist…..I guess I should be flattered???

I wouldn’t be flattered, I would be upset. If someone did in fact walk off with it, its theft, family or not. And if they are willing to steal from a family member… time to make some calls!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I wouldn’t be flattered, I would be upset. If someone did in fact walk off with it, its theft, family or not. And if they are willing to steal from a family member… time to make some calls!

I’d be annoyed to say the least, it’s time for an exercise in learning that stealing is not okay. They gotta learn that sooner better then later!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Chloe
              Participant

I’d be annoyed to say the least, it’s time for an exercise in learning that stealing is not okay. They gotta learn that sooner better then later!

I got a call from my cousin today. Her son ‘fessed up to taking the little foo….. he is 5 and was crying so hard apologizing I really felt for him. I think he learned a good lesson though. He was really crushed to call and tell his “auntie” what he did…..

Just goes to show that FooPs are irresistible, though!

OK this is soooooo sweet in a bad boy sorta way. It is to cute that he had to have it so a sure complement but bad in the sense that ya DON’T take things that don’t belong to you. 5 is a tough age and it is actually good that he got this lesson about taking what you do not own and owning up to what you have done. I think you inadvertently helped him to learn a very valuable lesson so all in all a good ending. Foop home…..lesson learned….Aunty still loves you….Check! ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                Participant

Well, now you have a good idea for a gift for him…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Chloe
                  Participant

Well, now you have a good idea for a gift for him…

๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

OK this is soooooo sweet in a bad boy sorta way. It is to cute that he had to have it so a sure complement but bad in the sense that ya DON’T take things that don’t belong to you. 5 is a tough age and it is actually good that he got this lesson about taking what you do not own and owning up to what you have done. I think you inadvertently helped him to learn a very valuable lesson so all in all a good ending. Foop home…..lesson learned….Aunty still loves you….Check! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hah, agreed. The only time I ever stole something I was this age and just didn’t really know better. We were at a Hills department store trying on shoes for my first day of school, and someone had left an opened bag of fishing lure worms (just the rubber worm, no hook) on the little bench I was sitting on to try shoes on. I loved playing with the little rubber worms and thought that they were just SO cool. One ended up in my pocket as I played with it, bored out of my mind, trying on shoes, and ended up coming home with me. When I found I showed it to my mom, not sure of what to do, and she taught me about stealing and why it is wrong. I remember crying for hours — it made such an impact on me that I still remember the whole thing clearly!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Stasher-Dragon
                      Participant

Here’s a little bit of red whine for you…

I got it 11 days early. ELEVEN!!!

May the wind lift your wings." ~Stasher

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ASS OF MY JOGGING CAPRI’S ARE NOT MOSQUITO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I’m trying to work from home today because Vance is sick with an ear infection and bronchiolitis which means he needs breathing treatments every 4 hours or so. I can’t get my laptop to start up because the battery is that low on power and I have to do my work still.

I’m supposed to give Vance his next breathing treatment now, but he is sleeping and I don’t want to wake him.

Edit at 430pm: Vance woke up a little late for his treatment, but he had it. Laptop still hasn’t started up, but I was able to open it on my husband’s computer. Am working on it slowly though.

Amy
                            Participant

It’s that time of year again. T_T

*Picture courtesy of Adaneth, who generously lets me use it every summer, XD

Adaneth
                              Participant

I feel your pain. ๐Ÿ™ It nearly hit 80 today, and last Friday it was snowing. That’s too much temperature change, WAY too fast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,863 total)
                              • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.