fbpx

WHINE is Served II

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is Served II

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,051 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I had my PlayStation PSP stolen (many years ago, when PSP was actually the new handheld) and went through a similar situation. I knew who did it, had no proof, and nothing ever got done about it. I just had to suck it up. At the time it was about 500 worth of stuff that was stolen between the console, case, and games. It’s a terrible feeling, especially when you know who the guilty party is but have no proof, or what is deemed by police to be enough proof. I wanted to mention though, I left XBOX and XBOX live because when I switched cable providers I lost my old comcast email (which I had everything connected to) and when I tried to update my accounts XBOX literally locked my account and wanted my social, address, purchase history, etc. and held my account hostage just because of a change of email address and literally after I gave them ALL of the information they requested they still refused to release my account and wanted me to make a new one. All of mu save data, downloaded content, everything, literally thousands of dollars all locked away by XBOX because they said they couldn’t confirm my identity with enough accuracy to release he information and update my email address to a gmail one. Needless to say I’m a PlayStation girl again and will NEVER go back to XBOX but it just goes to show how ridiculous these gaming companies are with the privacy. I mean I understand it to a point, but when you jump through all their stupid hoops and they still give you a “sorry, we can’t help you” yea… it’s infuriating. Sorry Kujacker. Whole situation sucks!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
      Participant

Haven’t gotten any tests yet let alone confirmation, but they’re thinking my husband may have Parkinson’s. 🙁 There’s no family history for him, but he’s presenting neurological issues. I wonder about his being in the Agent Orange in ‘Nam (he was a combat photographer and filmed the defoliation effects), but his records were lost in a fire in a Marines storage warehouse and only some cancers are related to Agent Orange according to VA.

What sucks is I have to work so many hours to keep us semi afloat that I’m having a hard time caring for him now. I have no idea how we’ll make it if/when he becomes needier. So praying it’s not Parkinsons and is just some weird transient whatever.

Natasha
        Participant

Hugs. I know I’m always most stressed when I’m worried about a loved one. I hope it turns out to be something simple!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
          Participant

SO very sorry Pip.All the best to you both dear.Good luck.
            We are currently dealing with David’s Grand-mother’s.She is sadly slipping away from us.I do hope that isn’t what your father is dealing with.Hugz💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
            Participant

Pipxslch, I am sorry to hear this, I hope that the tests, if done, will come back that it is just some weird transient whatever.
              Sending you positive energy and hopes that everything turns out well.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Bodine
              Participant

Grandpa Byrd,the last grandparent of the family,has been put on an oxygen machine, couldn’t do the surgery, putting him in a nursing facility,Mrs Salli,his wife,has Alzheimers and was also put in a facility today.Grandpa cared for her,she will be so lost without him.Today is such a sad one.Love your family, you never know what tomorrow brings 😔

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, Bodine. So sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

BLECH! We went to the new restaurant that opened in town today. I’ve not had food that bad in a while. My chicken sandwich was dry and tasted charred, husband’s steak sandwich was a rubbery philly cheesesteak, oldest boy’s hamburger was unseasoned and charred. None of those came with sides either. The only food that was edible was the littles’ food (slightly charred cheeseburger sliders and grilled cheese sandwich both with fries that needed salt). Definitely not worth the price. Would not recommend the restaurant.

The chef is supposed to be some famous guy, but I’ve never heard of him.

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

So sorry Bodine about your grandfather…
                      Just now reading this.
                      My thoughts and prayers are with you,
                      Big Comfort Hugs

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Sorry Pip for all your are going thru..
                        My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
                        Hugs!!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

So sorry for everyone’s loved ones. HUGS!

My gripe is not a bad, but I am NOT one of those women who enjoy being pregnant. Still 6 weeks left to go. Ugh.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

well monthly blood test time again today, hubby’s creatinine is 4.58(highest it has been again) and his GFR is 15%…but I’m betting the kidney doctor will all be wait and see again…

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

So sorry to hear this – hopefully you will have good news and good luck soon. Hang in there!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

So sorry to hear this – hopefully you will have good news and good luck soon. Hang in there!

well he says still feels fine so we’re trying not to worry too hard since he isn’t showing the signs of kidney failure yet but it’s hard to stay calm each time that number goes higher……

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

So sorry for everyone’s loved ones. HUGS!

My gripe is not a bad, but I am NOT one of those women who enjoy being pregnant. Still 6 weeks left to go. Ugh.

Not unreasonable at all. I love my daughter. I have never been as sick as I was when I was pregnant. Hugs

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,051 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.