What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

You’re right, there was a way to leave feedback after all.

My ebay “Purchases” page didn’t let me do it. After my last post, however, tig3r showed me a different option for feedback and it worked. I have never left negative feedback before (and I don’t like doing it) but this time I made an exception. 🙂

Stormbringer777
      Participant

Good for you!! Sometimes people have to learn the hard way when they should have done the right thing from the start. So sorry that it happened to you in the first place.

sherry10151982
        Participant

Etruscan this case definitely warranted a negative feedback! How dare he!! So sorry this happened to you!

Gem
          Participant

Glad you were able to warn off other people from this person, I hope you get a rock dragon soon and for a reasonable price, Etruscan! 🙂

fatalbeauty
            Participant

well it’s that time again, any new or found grails? tell me about them or show me!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

This magnificent fella made his way into my collection via a wonderful forum member and he reunited with his son. I am so grateful to own such splendid pieces, and to be lucky enough to have a Warrior just really helped put a smile on my face. These two are Forest Sentinel, by Gina

20201201_145547

Finding happiness again.

VS
                Participant

Nice! That’s a lovely OW! He looks like he’s content with just lounging there and watching over the kiddos indulgently, lol.

I’m (trying) to hold off on buying (ah, temptation). Gotta squeeze in Christmas presents (for others) this year and that means additional dragons are on hold.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Celestial: oooh! that’s a pretty OW! he looks good with his baby!

1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

pipsxlch
                    Participant

There’s a brown emp up on eBay right now with a BIN that’s cheap. Has a little damage, but worth the price if you can get it safely (like pick it up instead of shipped), located in Nebraska.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

There’s a brown emp up on eBay right now with a BIN that’s cheap. Has a little damage, but worth the price if you can get it safely (like pick it up instead of shipped), located in Nebraska.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Emperor-Dragon-Pena-1991-Brown-Tan-Blue-Eyes-Statue-Rare/124467541378?hash=item1cfad7f582:g:xgsAAOSwVH1fxuxr

adding the link so people can go look….

1. Mother Meerkat

Megan
                        Participant

Ooof, that brown emp. I’d love him, but the seller is offering free shipping. Odds are one in a million it would be packed properly. Will probably arrive in a jigsaw puzzle of pieces 🙁

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Beautiful Old Warrior! So glad he has a family member to look after. Retired warriors need something to keep them busy. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Celestial Rainstorm
                            Participant

And busy he certainly will be, looking after that little guy! He’s sure to prove rambunctious

Finding happiness again.

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I’m thinking Od like to add the Woodland Emperor dragon to my collection and either the Woodland Sun or moon dragon. If anyone knows where they ended up and didn’t love them please keep me in mind.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I know these probably aren’t grail items but I know some of you like the collect these and we don’t see these that often….a bunch of flyers, booklets and such….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Dealer-Catalog-Sheets-Fliers-Rare/143880262605

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.