fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

etrusan: that’s terrible, sorry this happened to you…..

Oh well, it’s not like it’s an OOAK piece and I did get my money back. However, I’m certainly not too happy about it.

Edit – I just got an email from ebay that the sale was cancelled because “Buyer asked to cancel the item(s) in this order” which IS NOT TRUE. Now I’m mad. I sent a message to ebay Customer Service about it, but I doubt there is much that they can do.

still, that seller is terrible and you were so happy then this happens, just terrible….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
      Participant

etrusan: that’s terrible, sorry this happened to you…..

Oh well, it’s not like it’s an OOAK piece and I did get my money back. However, I’m certainly not too happy about it.

Edit – I just got an email from ebay that the sale was cancelled because “Buyer asked to cancel the item(s) in this order” which IS NOT TRUE. Now I’m mad. I sent a message to ebay Customer Service about it, but I doubt there is much that they can do.

still, that seller is terrible and you were so happy then this happens, just terrible….

I sent the idiot a screen shot of the Rock Dragon store page proving that it was $170 new and not worth $799 used and faded from being out in the weather for years. What nerve! We’ll see if he has the guts to reply to me. NOTHING is worth a 430% mark-up and USED at that! GOD – I’m so MAD! I’ll never buy from him – that’s for sure.

Rock-Dragon-by-Windstone-Editions

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Wow. File a complaint with eBay because you did not cancel the sale. That sucks.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
          Participant

Wow. File a complaint with eBay because you did not cancel the sale. That sucks.

I did complain to ebay. I got a reply that this is not behavior they want on their site and that the seller had been reported, whatever that means.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

well it’s still up on ebay so I don’t know what Ebay reporting it does…..

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Bodine
              Participant

awwww that is so screwed up.So very sorry Etruscan.Something even better will come along and trust to Karma.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
                Participant

I think one or two reports don’t do anything. It takes multiple for them to do anything.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

BigCatKeeper
                  Participant

That is really lousy. I was hoping it WASN’T something like that but was worried for you, Etruscan. It’s EXTRA ridiculous that he put the onus on you! I would absolutely have gone to customer service, too, and I would review poorly.

tig3r06
                    Participant

From reading online, maybe by reporting him and ebay agreeing, he may have had to pay the original sale fees now. Where by selecting you requested to cancel, it got him out of those fees. Horrible seller. I see it sold for a best offer now.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

It didn’t sell for the $799 he listed – a ‘Best Offer’ was accepted on it. I’m curious on what he did sell it for. Anyway, he probably wouldn’t have packed it properly and it might have arrived broken. So I think Etruscan dodged a bullet on this one.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

here’s one I don’t see too often, might be someone’s grail, angel cherub female(correct name?)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Pena-1994-Child-Angel-Cherub-Female-Mint-Rare/133584072343?hash=item1f1a3b2e97:g:0RsAAOSwjkFfnd7s

1. Mother Meerkat

GardenNinja
                          Participant

I think the correct name is Girl Cherub, but I wouldn’t swear to it.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                            Participant

Yes, she is the Girl Cherub. That one is overpriced, in my opinion, but maybe somebody really wants her.
                              There also is a Boy Cherub.

Windstone_leaves_angels3_750-wide

etruscan
                              Participant

From reading online, maybe by reporting him and ebay agreeing, he may have had to pay the original sale fees now. Where by selecting you requested to cancel, it got him out of those fees. Horrible seller. I see it sold for a best offer now.

One more follow-up on the Rock Dragon saga (last one, I promise) – I am not able to leave feedback for the transaction. Presumably that is what happens when the buyer cancels the sale, or the seller claims that the buyer cancelled the sale.

So, if you ever want to cancel a sale, that’s the way to do it.

Kujacker
                                Participant

One more follow-up on the Rock Dragon saga (last one, I promise) – I am not able to leave feedback for the transaction. Presumably that is what happens when the buyer cancels the sale, or the seller claims that the buyer cancelled the sale.

So, if you ever want to cancel a sale, that’s the way to do it.

Hmm. I not too long ago had an issue where I bought a couple figures, then the seller lied to me saying they were “damaged”, only for him to relist them $300 more expensive. Even though the transaction was cancelled under “buyer requested”, I was still able to leave feedback (and leave negative feedback I did. He then had the nerve to message me and offered to give me $20 to change the feedback. Uh NO. I didn’t even reply to that).

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.