What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

A hearth dragon in woodland or stone has been elevated to grail status. I was super bummed to miss the small woodland batch last week. Didn’t realize these sculpts were in such high demand!

Bodine
      Participant

Ahhh HEARTHS Indeed.
        This is a huuuge Grail for me.I would just melt.😍

Screenshot_2020-10-30-08-06-182

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

A hearth dragon in woodland or stone has been elevated to grail status. I was super bummed to miss the small woodland batch last week. Didn’t realize these sculpts were in such high demand!

It looks like one of that batch is now on ebay! Best of luck.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Pena-Female-Hearth-Dragon/143813492921?hash=item217bf3c0b9:g:JQ0AAOSwrptfm5qc

etruscan
          Participant

There is a “Woodland” female hearth dragon on ebay for a three-day auction, ending on Sunday. I expect she will sell for much more than the store price but you never know!
            The same seller also has ‘Blue Morpho” and “Tanzanite” pieces for sale.

Auction for the female hearth:
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Pena-Female-Hearth-Dragon/143813492921?hash=item217bf3c0b9:g:JQ0AAOSwrptfm5qc

LisaD
            Participant

I’ve been looking for the Nudibranch Griffin Chicks. I have Mom and Dad and would love to find the matching babies 😉

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

New grail obtained! All I need now is the Barn Swallow Crouching Griffin Chick and I will have the complete griffin family <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodancia
                Participant

The Tigerheart test paint has been a grail for me for a long time. I would love to someday find either the Mother Unicorn or the Young Unicorn.

Tigerheart_YoungUni

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

o.O lots of activity all of a sudden…

Megan and Bodine: hearths are purdy! hope you can get them!

Lisa D: good luck! hopefully the babies can find their parents soon!

drag0n: congrats! and good luck!

Bodancia: hope you can find one of the Tigerhearts! they were pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I was bummed to have to pass on her also. Sucks being broke eh?

Bodine
                      Participant

Yay for acquiring new grails! 👏

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LisaD
                        Participant

Thank you fatalbeauty, I hope so too.

Ann Marie
                          Participant

I just bought a grail of mine! Not a figurine, a print — Melody’s “Pool Party Cats”. It had been on eBay for a while and I dithered because of the price. Finally someone bought it and I kicked myself. 🙁 Then this morning another print of it popped up on eBay, much cheaper, and I grabbed it. Very happy! Now if I could just find “Sushi Cats”.

Magentas-Cat

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

I just bought a grail of mine! Not a figurine, a print — Melody’s “Pool Party Cats”. It had been on eBay for a while and I dithered because of the price. Finally someone bought it and I kicked myself. 🙁 Then this morning another print of it popped up on eBay, much cheaper, and I grabbed it. Very happy! Now if I could just find “Sushi Cats”.

congrats! gotta love it when something comes up cheaper!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                              Participant

At least four copies of “Sushi Cats” have been sold on ebay since the beginning of August. The most recent one closed yesterday. That doesn’t guarantee that more copies will soon be listed, of course.
                                For reference, these are the “Sold” results for one of my searches:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=%28cats%2C+cat%29+%28hines%2C+pena%29&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=10&_odkw=%28sheep%2C+lamb%2C+lambs%2C+cats%2C+cat%29+%28hines%2C+pena%29&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&_oac=1

Ann Marie
                                Participant

I check periodically, but I completely missed these. I better set up a regular search for it. Thanks!

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.