What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,423 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

The “Ivory Moss” Oriental Sun dragon has been listed on ebay.
    New seller (joined ebay in August) – no feedback – only photos are from the Windstone ebay auction. Use your own judgement on whether to bid. If the seller is a Forum member, it would be good for her (or him) to confirm that the auction is legit.
    The auction ends on October 8.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-IVORY-MOSS-ORIENTAL-SUN-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1/284031032397?hash=item4221919c4d:g:jlsAAOSwmC9fdez2

The seller was a previous forum member (M). They had won a lot of the “Ivory Moss” Gina sculpts from Windstone on eBay, so this seller is the original owner. They should not be using Windstone photos though… That is not cool and also against copyright laws.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
    Participant

The “Ivory Moss” Oriental Sun dragon has been listed on ebay.
    New seller (joined ebay in August) – no feedback – only photos are from the Windstone ebay auction. Use your own judgement on whether to bid. If the seller is a Forum member, it would be good for her (or him) to confirm that the auction is legit.
    The auction ends on October 8.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-IVORY-MOSS-ORIENTAL-SUN-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1/284031032397?hash=item4221919c4d:g:jlsAAOSwmC9fdez2

The seller was a previous forum member (M). They had won a lot of the “Ivory Moss” Gina sculpts from Windstone on eBay, so this seller is the original owner. They should not be using Windstone photos though… That is not cool and also against copyright laws.

if it’s who I’m thinking of, he knows, he’s been told not to do that and that he can’t copy Windstone’s descriptions word for word, he’s even said as such in his descriptions before….

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

“if it’s who I’m thinking of, he knows, he’s been told not to do that and that he can’t copy Windstone’s descriptions word for word, he’s even said as such in his descriptions before….”

Yes you got it! And (ahem) I did mention it to John….

SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

“if it’s who I’m thinking of, he knows, he’s been told not to do that and that he can’t copy Windstone’s descriptions word for word, he’s even said as such in his descriptions before….”

good good…..and when called upon it, he will relist it with a long rant in the description most likely! hehe….

fatalbeauty
    Participant

…in other news, there’s a purpley GB armadillo here…I think there were only like 18 of these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Armadillo-Grab-Bag-Edition-106-OA-GB-Signed-M-Pena/193692417587

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea it is who you’re thinking and the only thing I’m gonna say about it is

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Ha Ha Ha! That’s correct Fatalbeauty and drag0n!
    And I’m Not touching those with a virtual 10-ft pole! That Pole-Cat! `_~

fatalbeauty
    Participant

sooooo, time for that question again….any new or found grails? tell me about them! or show me pictures!

BigCatKeeper
    Participant

A little bit silly for a grail, but I’ve been hunting for this guy ever since it sold out in the shop. Definitely missed at least two eBay listings but now he’s finally mine!

EF86F39B-22B1-40A9-B400-7A5C6032401C

fatalbeauty
    Participant

BigCatKeeper: doesn’t have to be rare, as long as you love it, it’s a grail! congrats!

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

What a pretty little fella

Finding happiness again.

VS
    Participant

T19 was one of my first leftover bantam picks and thanks to a wonderful person I now have him to join the conga line. So he’s kind of a grail. 😁

The new conga line!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

VS: he’s a pretty one! congrats!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

sooooooooooooo, time for that question again….any new or found grails? tell me about them! or show me pictures!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

been more than a week sooooooooooooo, time for that question again….any new or found grails? tell me about them! or show me pictures!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,423 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.