What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 1,349 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

GardenNinja – congratulations on completing a stunning set – gorgeous.

Bodancia – yeah, I have a feeling popcorn might be appropriate as those count down. 😉

Syn
    Participant

Regarding the Silver Hawk Griffin: He is NOT new. I won him in June of 2010, displayed him for two years and then sold him for $380 (shipped) in 2012 to forum members in Florida. I sent the COA with him at the time. And, no, I do not know who this seller is.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Thanks Syn. More information is always better. I’m surprised he wasn’t one of the $700 griffins. So many of them sold for that. He’s very pretty.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Sanguine Test Paints

etruscan
    Participant

If anyone is looking for an armadillo, one has been listed on ebay. It’s one of the original armadillos, with a stamp on the bottom, not a left-over casting that Melody painted later. The auction ends on September 23.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Armadillo-Copywrite-1984-Pena/203105243958?hash=item2f4a041336:g:FfUAAOSwARxfXrSI

fatalbeauty
    Participant

If anyone is looking for an armadillo, one has been listed on ebay. It’s one of the original armadillos, with a stamp on the bottom, not a left-over casting that Melody painted later. The auction ends on September 23.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Armadillo-Copywrite-1984-Pena/203105243958?hash=item2f4a041336:g:FfUAAOSwARxfXrSI

someone will be happy to have it, I can see it does have a few small fleabites in the pictures though….anyhoo, I’m good with my gb one…good luck all!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

been a little awhile so time for the usual question, any new or found grails?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

New grail obtained! Booyeaa!!! Thank you SO MUCH to the member who made this possible!! <3

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1600780241089_6714158968321618922

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
    Participant

That’s a pretty one Drag0nfeathers! What is it called? I’d also enjoy a closer look at the wing details if you would be willing.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Wow, drag0nfeathers, he’s awesome! Congrats on the grail acquisition. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Beautiful!

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
    Participant

After checking the ebay galleries, I think that he is “Caribbean Sunset” by P.S. Lots of bright colors!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

congrats on finding your grail, drag0n! very interesting color pattern on that one! seeing someone has found their beloved grail makes me smile!

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats!This forum always impresses me.

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:GREY PINTO/PAINT baby unicorn)

VS
    Participant

Congrats on the crazy-cool grail, Dragonfeathers!

I’m always amazed what’s quietly abiding somewhere that turns up in here. Wow!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yes you’re correct. It’s the other Caribbean Spectral so now they are finally united. I’ll get better pics of them soon <3

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 1,349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.