What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,349 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

I got a grail to complete a family – the hatching pegasus.
    The family:
    z5M2A3057c-sm-Pastel-Rainbow-Pegasi

With their cousins the flap cats:
    z5M2A3059c-sm-Pastel-Rainbow-Pegasi-and-Flap-Cats

Congratulations on a full house! These are really beautiful! Lovely color combinations!

Always looking for feathered young unicorns, and test paint male dragons and male griffins. Would love to find an Autumn Mother Dragon, or a Palomino baby pegasus

tig3r06
    Participant

Those are gorgeous, GardenNinja!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

In case this griffin is someone’s grail – the test paint “Silver Hawk #1” male griffin by Melody has been listed on ebay. He isn’t cheap though his price might reflect what the owner originally paid for him. He has his box, no mention of a COA.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-RARE-1989-Male-Griffin-Silver-Hawk-Test-Paint-1-Signed-NIB/203100478063?hash=item2f49bb5a6f:g:i8wAAOSwIP9fVssy

bumping this to the next page so it won’t be missed….

and with that done, he’s a pretty boy! haven’t seen an older male griffin test paint come up in awhile!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Kim
    Blocked

GardenNinja those pastel rainbow pegasi are so beautiful! I still wish they would come out with limited production pastel rainbow pegs, griffins, unicorns and kirins!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
    Participant

I have a new gmail want:the Rock Dragon.I hadn’t realized how big they were.

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:GREY PINTO/PAINT baby unicorn)

etruscan
    Participant

I have a new gmail want:the Rock Dragon.I hadn’t realized how big they were.

Yes, they are one of the biggest Windstones! Photo from Facebook (more are posted in the “What’s Next on the Schedule” thread):

Windstone_test-paints_bluelightning_more-dragons-1

Speaking of big dragons … it looks like a “Blue Lightning” Female Hearth dragon is on the lower shelf.

Bodancia
    Participant

I want every single one of these! !

Blue-Lightnine-Equines

Always looking for feathered young unicorns, and test paint male dragons and male griffins. Would love to find an Autumn Mother Dragon, or a Palomino baby pegasus

sherry10151982
    Participant

I want every single one of these! !

Blue-Lightnine-Equines

Of course you do LOL!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Wow that Pastel Rainbow Family is absolutely amazing!!! I adore the flap cat set!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs & here to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail & Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby & Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon & Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, & Fireberry Dragons

Bodine
    Participant

LOVELY GardenNinja!Congrats on acquiring the set.💓

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:GREY PINTO/PAINT baby unicorn)

Setsunawolf
    Participant

In case this griffin is someone’s grail – the test paint “Silver Hawk #1” male griffin by Melody has been listed on ebay. He isn’t cheap though his price might reflect what the owner originally paid for him. He has his box, no mention of a COA.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-RARE-1989-Male-Griffin-Silver-Hawk-Test-Paint-1-Signed-NIB/203100478063?hash=item2f49bb5a6f:g:i8wAAOSwIP9fVssy

and with that done, he’s a pretty boy! haven’t seen an older male griffin test paint come up in awhile!

The price is accurate for a griffin of that time period. I may have even bid on that guy once upon a time. His eyes are very pretty. Totally my style of griffin.
    Does it have the COA?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Sanguine Test Paints

etruscan
    Participant

The price is accurate for a griffin of that time period. I may have even bid on that guy once upon a time. His eyes are very pretty. Totally my style of griffin.
    Does it have the COA?

The seller put this in the description – “This is BRAND NEW in the original form fitted box and has never been displayed. It has its original tag and is signed by Melody Pena.” No mention of a COA.
    Also, there is a photo of the box but no photo of the COA.

My guess is no COA, but you would need to ask the seller to be sure.

Natasha
    Participant

I spoke to the seller and no, there is no COA.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Sadness. The sketch would have been cool.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Sanguine Test Paints

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Sadness. The sketch would have been cool.

yeah, I miss the sketches….

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.