fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I’m also allergic to smoke, mold and dust. I bought a small wood dining room table once from a classified online and went to pick it up. The house smelled okay but like they had sprayed it with air purifier but as soon as we got the table outside I detected a trace of smoke smell. We took it home and I couldn’t bring it inside. I was mad and messaged the seller asking why they tried to cover up the smoke smell and got no response. I had to leave the table outside on my covered deck hoping it would air out. I cleaned it as well as I could but it had to sit outside for weeks before I finally could bring it inside. We never used it to eat on, just to do crafts and things on and I bought another table to eat on.

Also one of my small curio cabinets I picked up I could also detect a trace of smoke smell on when I got it a couple years ago. I had to do the same thing and clean it and leave it outside on my deck for several days before I finally brought it inside. The smell went away faster on that one but I didn’t end up using it for my Windstones. It sat empty as an extra cabinet until recently. Now a couple years later I put some things in it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
      Participant

Three more production pieces listed by badabobtcb this week. Auctions end on June 7.

Windstone Editions Female Griffin Black Sunset [has tag]

Windstone Editions Flion Tan [original Flion, not the recent version]

Windstone Editions Lap Dragon Emerald Peacock [has tag]

Kimberlee
        Participant

Three more production pieces listed by badabobtcb this week. Auctions end on June 7.

Windstone Editions Female Griffin Black Sunset [has tag]

Windstone Editions Flion Tan [original Flion, not the recent version]

Windstone Editions Lap Dragon Emerald Peacock [has tag]

thank you!

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Kimberlee
          Participant

He has owned these from original purchase from Windstone Editions and all are from a Smoker-Free home. Woot!
            I see two that I really, really would love to win. We shall see.

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Good luck!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

So one of my all time favorite color schemes is Gina’s Citrus, and I currently have 7 of the pieces she painted in that color. Thanks to another lovely collector who wanted to rehome theirs, I was able to work out a trade for an 8th Citrus piece!! I cant wait for it to arrive 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

more listings by badabobtcb, a mahogany steg, quagga male dragon and an indigo emperor!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/badabobtcb/m.html?_ssn=badabobtcb

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Is it just my monitor/eyes, or is the stegosaurus pink? I like brown, but pink’s a nope.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Looks more red than pink to me

Natasha
                      Participant

Is it just my monitor/eyes, or is the stegosaurus pink? I like brown, but pink’s a nope.

I own a TON of Mahogany TPs and they aren’t pink. It’s definitely scarlet, burgundy, and grey. I thought about bidding on him, but I just bought a very expensive Uni 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Hmm, I’ll think about it but probably will pass. I do want a steggo one day, but he isn’t really singing loud to me. A production one would be fine anyhow.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I am looking for Sanguine dragons or the baby Kirin. I recently purchased one of these and I am in LOVE with the paint scheme.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Natasha
                            Participant

Hmm, I’ll think about it but probably will pass. I do want a steggo one day, but he isn’t really singing loud to me. A production one would be fine anyhow.

It is a really cool sculpt. I had the plum Stega but sold him. I have the “Where R U?” Stega now, but if I end up with the mahogany one I’ll put him up for sale. Super cute, but literally matches NOTHING else in my collection.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

I own a TON of Mahogany TPs and they aren’t pink. It’s definitely scarlet, burgundy, and grey. I thought about bidding on him, but I just bought a very expensive Uni 😂

a very expensive uni if you won the ebay one! o.O

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

Congrats on the Uni, Natasha.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.