What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

This week badabobtcb has listed three dragons in production colors. They might be grails for somebody!

Windstone Editions Scratching Dragon Peacock

Windstone Editions Oriental Dragon Emerald

Windstone Editions Hatching Emperor Dragon Emerald

etruscan
      Participant

If anyone is looking for the “Purple Turquoise” fledgling painted by Melody in 2011 – the dragon has been listed on ebay. The auction ends on June 4.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Fledging-Dragon-Purple-Turquoise-Pena-Test-Paint-1/193481796758?hash=item2d0c69ec96:g:xbQAAOSw5ztey9wb

etruscan
        Participant

Another test paint fledgling on ebay! I’m quite sure that some people are looking for this guy (or girl?) –
          Sand Tiger Test Paint #2.

The auction ends on June 5.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Fledging-Dragon-Sand-Tiger-Pena-Test-Paint-2/193481751914?hash=item2d0c693d6a:g:z24AAOSwzYVey-I6

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I’m sure several people will be pondering on bidding on the Sand Tiger fledgie, it’s a purdy one!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
            Participant

The seller who listed the two test paint fledgies has now listed a test paint Copper sitting griffin chick (painted by Melody in 2011).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Sitting-Griffin-Copper-Test-Paint-9-Pena-2006-Excellent-Cond/193482157779?hash=item2d0c6f6ed3:g:f4sAAOSwLjNezCga

Kimberlee
              Participant

The seller who listed the two test paint fledgies has now listed a test paint Copper sitting griffin chick (painted by Melody in 2011).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Sitting-Griffin-Copper-Test-Paint-9-Pena-2006-Excellent-Cond/193482157779?hash=item2d0c6f6ed3:g:f4sAAOSwLjNezCga

I looked at these from Ebay seller pds7117. But they are cigarette smokers.

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Hmmm… There were a couple of sand tiger fledgies. This wasn’t one of the ones I was looking for though. Boo

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                  Participant

Someone has listed a Jade scratcher that has at least one chip, though he looks good overall. They’re calling the color Emerald. The auction ends on June 7.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Emerald-Scratching-Dragon-Golden-Horns-1995-Good-Condition/193482190319?hash=item2d0c6fedef:g:RoIAAOSwZgBe0BzU

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Good to know that pds7117 smokes. Thanks for that info Kimberlee. That’s from personal experience, I take it?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kimberlee
                      Participant

Good to know that pds7117 smokes. Thanks for that info Kimberlee. That’s from personal experience, I take it?

I saw their listings and because I am so allergic, I asked about smoking. They are Smokers. Smokers will twist themselves into positions that would qualify them as Cirque du Soleil performers to get out of telling the truth. Everything from the “We smoke outside” so we didn’t think that was smoking. Gotta love that one. To, “We quit last month”. So forget the 20 years of smoking poisons leaching into the Windstones. Magically it all disappears, because they quit? Ah…nope. *headdesk*

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Good one Kimberlee; the Cirque Du Soleil comment made me smile; found the same myself.
                          Yep; I ask the smoking question several different ways “smoking or non-smoking house? Ever been exposed to any cigarette/cigar smoke? Any weird odors”?
                          Probably should add the vaping question too…
                          I am also severely allergic to smoke,bleach, and Star Gazer Lilys aka Rhubra Lilys .. start wheezing with all…
                          Thank you for sleuthing that info out.
                          Hugs!!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

I’m not allergic but smoker smell is terrible…I hate it when I get something off Ebay and the moment I open the box, the smell!

usually I park said stinky thing on the counter next to a candle for a least a few hours and that seems to help but some still stink and need more candle time….but I know that probably wouldn’t help for those with allergies….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

StormDancer
                            Participant

Yes, smoke is smoke. I’m allergic to it too and smoke includes incense smoke and candle smoke. If there’s a little smoke trail from burning, It’s smoke. No matter what the scent is.

I had one seller offer to cover the smoke scent by placing an item next to burning incense for several days.
                              I’m like how is covering smoke with more smoke going to help??

She just didn’t seem to get it.

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kimberlee
                              Participant

Yes, smoke is smoke. I’m allergic to it too and smoke includes incense smoke and candle smoke. If there’s a little smoke trail from burning, It’s smoke. No matter what the scent is.

I had one seller offer to cover the smoke scent by placing an item next to burning incense for several days.
                                I’m like how is covering smoke with more smoke going to help??

She just didn’t seem to get it.

Alot of people don’t get it. They try to cover it up with perfume (which just aerates the formaldehyde and benzene as the alcohol evaporates and makes the situation worse). They lie. They forget all the ways stuff can get contaminated-old house, items from garage sales or Goodwill, antiques, used clothes, the random friend of the teenage Son who stayed overnight and is a Smoker and he touched every single Windstone while we was there. So true on the vaping and cigars and then the poor folks who multi-chemical allergies.

How I explain it now is this, “It’s like a peanut allergy, but with cigarettes. So any residue what-so-ever can send me into anaphylaxis”. That seems to get people to be honest, and that’s all I ask.

I have been watching so many of us get some of our Grails during the Pandemic sell-off that seems to be happening. In one way, I am sad that people are having to sell their Windstones, but in another way, by selling them to Collectors like us, they are going to people who will love them and the money is being used for rent, food, medicine…so it’s a win-win.

We need more love for sure right now. The current climate in the world is like a single young mother giving birth. The most pain we have ever imagined, feeling completely alone and terrified, but I hope there is joy and growth at the other end of it.

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

In the pre-Covid days, when they held massive antique auctions in barns, I won a hardwood curio cabinet that was soaked in smoke. Since I showed up to the action late, and missed the preview, I didnt know it until the auction was over, I went to pick it up. As soon as I stuck my head inside to remove the glass shelves, I was instantly overcome with disappointment and regret. Probably the same feeling one would get after burning money. I couldnt even bring it inside for fear the smell would re-absorbe into other things in the house. I never could use it for my Windstones. It took many detailed cleanings and wood treatments along with industrial odour absorbant that recharges in the sunlight, to get rid of the smell. Finally, years later, the smell is gone completely. Every so often, I stick my head in it, to make sure, but I still dont use it for valuable collectibles.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.