fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Congratulations LZ! Your Army of Darkness will be unstoppable!

merrillannwhite
      Participant

Very pretty LZ!

etruscan
        Participant

In case anyone was wondering, badabobtcb does not have anything listed at the moment.

Kimberlee
          Participant

What’s the back story on badabobtcb?

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...β™₯

GardenNinja
            Participant

badabobtcb has been selling most of his collection, which was majority one-of-a-kinds. He’s been listing a bunch of items every Sunday. I’m guessing he reached the end of the ones he wanted to sell. I live in the same area as him, so when I won one of his items early on, I picked it up in person. He had two full-but-not-crowded curios of items he was selling and one of keepers.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kimberlee
              Participant

badabobtcb has been selling most of his collection, which was majority one-of-a-kinds. He’s been listing a bunch of items every Sunday. I’m guessing he reached the end of the ones he wanted to sell. I live in the same area as him, so when I won one of his items early on, I picked it up in person. He had two full-but-not-crowded curios of items he was selling and one of keepers.

Ah.ok. I had two of his dinosaurs I was watching on ebay but I didnt know if the home was truly Smoker-Free as opposed to smoke-free, so didnt buy them. Smoker free is when no one lives in the home who is a smoker as opposed to smoke-free where they think it’s ok for smokers to live in the house if they smoke outside (it isn’t). Thanks for the info.

Kimberlee
                Participant

In case anyone was wondering, badabobtcb does not have anything listed at the moment.

This is what I got from badabobtcb.

New message from: badabobtcb Top Rated Seller(3,881Red Star)
                  Have 21 more to list. Maybe when things settle down I will list. Thanks. Be safe

Todd
                  Participant

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
                    So my grail piece I know will be a long shot and probably never get it. Brandi Wise painted a Large Wizard probably around 11 or more years ago and was called Intergalactic large wizard and it was won by a ebay user which only had like 5 transactions and was no longer a ebay user shortly after. Like I said I know this is a long shot of ever finding this piece. Again Intergalactic Large Wizard from Brandi Wise. If anyone does know the person that won this or if it is owned by a member here and will never be sold please let me know. Good luck everyone and be safe. Thank you, Todd (july1988)

etruscan
                    Participant

If this is anyone’s grail – the “Plum” Moon Dragon painted by Brandi just popped up on ebay. The auction ends on Saturday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Oriental-Moon-Dragon-Plum-Test-Paint-1/193403184245?hash=item2d07ba6475:g:W0QAAOSwsEpegiyh

Natasha
                      Participant

I am excited to say that a grail piece just shipped out to me today! I’ll have to move my collection around a bit since this guy will need a taller shelf space. The Mahogany Grand Uni! I am so excited!!!!

77A2F22D-DF5E-4DC8-9CBB-E019CA230956

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

Natasha: yey for another found grail! congrats!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

tig3r06
                          Participant

So I’ll have to come up with a different congrats everytime now 🀣. Since i already said “congrats natasha!!!” somewhere in the thread, it wont let me post that by itself.

So congrats Natasha πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Natasha
                            Participant

So I’ll have to come up with a different congrats everytime now 🀣. Since i already said “congrats natasha!!!” somewhere in the thread, it wont let me post that by itself.

So congrats Natasha πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Ahaha. Thank you. Hopefully I will stop buying stuff soon πŸ˜‚

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Don’t bet on it! The Bantams are coming… the Bantams are coming… ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                                Participant

He’s beautiful Natasha, congrats!

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.