What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,174 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Congratulations LZ! Your Army of Darkness will be unstoppable!

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Very pretty LZ!

etruscan
    Participant

In case anyone was wondering, badabobtcb does not have anything listed at the moment.

Kimberlee
    Participant

What’s the back story on badabobtcb?

Looking for damaged flapcats, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledging or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Sandgrouse Female Hearth Dragon and Copper Old Warrior. MUST come from a home where they were bought new from Windstone and have been stored in a 100% Smoker-Free environs including being free from a home where anyone smokes outside (Cigarettes). This is due to a severe and deadly allergy I have. Thank you!

GardenNinja
    Participant

badabobtcb has been selling most of his collection, which was majority one-of-a-kinds. He’s been listing a bunch of items every Sunday. I’m guessing he reached the end of the ones he wanted to sell. I live in the same area as him, so when I won one of his items early on, I picked it up in person. He had two full-but-not-crowded curios of items he was selling and one of keepers.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kimberlee
    Participant

badabobtcb has been selling most of his collection, which was majority one-of-a-kinds. He’s been listing a bunch of items every Sunday. I’m guessing he reached the end of the ones he wanted to sell. I live in the same area as him, so when I won one of his items early on, I picked it up in person. He had two full-but-not-crowded curios of items he was selling and one of keepers.

Ah.ok. I had two of his dinosaurs I was watching on ebay but I didnt know if the home was truly Smoker-Free as opposed to smoke-free, so didnt buy them. Smoker free is when no one lives in the home who is a smoker as opposed to smoke-free where they think it’s ok for smokers to live in the house if they smoke outside (it isn’t). Thanks for the info.

Looking for damaged flapcats, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledging or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Sandgrouse Female Hearth Dragon and Copper Old Warrior. MUST come from a home where they were bought new from Windstone and have been stored in a 100% Smoker-Free environs including being free from a home where anyone smokes outside (Cigarettes). This is due to a severe and deadly allergy I have. Thank you!

Kimberlee
    Participant

In case anyone was wondering, badabobtcb does not have anything listed at the moment.

This is what I got from badabobtcb.

New message from: badabobtcb Top Rated Seller(3,881Red Star)
    Have 21 more to list. Maybe when things settle down I will list. Thanks. Be safe

Todd
    Participant

Hello Everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
    So my grail piece I know will be a long shot and probably never get it. Brandi Wise painted a Large Wizard probably around 11 or more years ago and was called Intergalactic large wizard and it was won by a ebay user which only had like 5 transactions and was no longer a ebay user shortly after. Like I said I know this is a long shot of ever finding this piece. Again Intergalactic Large Wizard from Brandi Wise. If anyone does know the person that won this or if it is owned by a member here and will never be sold please let me know. Good luck everyone and be safe. Thank you, Todd (july1988)

etruscan
    Participant

If this is anyone’s grail – the “Plum” Moon Dragon painted by Brandi just popped up on ebay. The auction ends on Saturday.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Oriental-Moon-Dragon-Plum-Test-Paint-1/193403184245?hash=item2d07ba6475:g:W0QAAOSwsEpegiyh

Natasha
    Participant

I am excited to say that a grail piece just shipped out to me today! I’ll have to move my collection around a bit since this guy will need a taller shelf space. The Mahogany Grand Uni! I am so excited!!!!

77A2F22D-DF5E-4DC8-9CBB-E019CA230956

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Grand: Mahogany
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Natasha: yey for another found grail! congrats!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Tig3r06
    Participant

So I’ll have to come up with a different congrats everytime now 🤣. Since i already said “congrats natasha!!!” somewhere in the thread, it wont let me post that by itself.

So congrats Natasha 💚💚💚

Natasha
    Participant

So I’ll have to come up with a different congrats everytime now 🤣. Since i already said “congrats natasha!!!” somewhere in the thread, it wont let me post that by itself.

So congrats Natasha 💚💚💚

Ahaha. Thank you. Hopefully I will stop buying stuff soon 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Grand: Mahogany
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Don’t bet on it! The Bantams are coming… the Bantams are coming… ^_^

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
    Participant

He’s beautiful Natasha, congrats!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.