What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,174 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Aw <3 I have always loved those pieces but we have military like ALL OVER THE PLACE all of a sudden so we’re all afraid the state is gonna go on lockdown >_< Not the time for buying Windstones… sadly

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

sherry10151982
    Participant

MILITARY??!! Seriously??

Kimberlee
    Participant

WHAT? Military? Talk to me. What is going on. Sent you an email.

Looking for damaged flapcats, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledging or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Sandgrouse Female Hearth Dragon and Copper Old Warrior. MUST come from a home where they were bought new from Windstone and have been stored in a 100% Smoker-Free environs including being free from a home where anyone smokes outside (Cigarettes). This is due to a severe and deadly allergy I have. Thank you!

LZ
    Participant

It’s the National Guard, because people can’t act like reasonable adults

Baker activates Mass. National Guard as coronavirus cases in Bay State rise above 300

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea I saw that article too, but this seems like… A LOT more then necessary for supply pick ups… just got a funny feeling we may go on lockdown within the next few days like California just did. That’s the general consensus around here at the moment.

I’ll keep you all posted as things develop, IF they develop. I will say people are not listening whatsoever to the warnings to stay indoors. Traffic is crazy and work is busier as ever… this very second I have two different elderly couples leisurely walking around my showroom and touching EVERYTHING I just disinfected this morning like it’s just a normal day. Nobody cares. If we do end up getting a lockdown, we certainly deserve it because nobody is listening and most are acting like the whole thing is silly.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Yeah well… that’s what happened big-time in Italy – people weren’t taking it seriously and just doing things normally. And look what has happened to them: more deaths than in China and more people infected, on top of a lock-down of the entire Country. Seriously folks… it’s not just a little *sniffles* that goes away in a day or two.

People in general are Total Idiots —- Me Me Me Me Me!
    Now if it was like Bubonic Plague and you got open sores maybe then people would pay more attention….

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
    Participant

technically California is on shelter at home….we had to go out for a blood test, we left the house around 6:30 am and it looked like business as usual…and on the way home, we passed a Smart and Final with a looooooonnnnnggggg line in front of it…..so I don’t think a lot of people got the news but it was put out at like 8-9pmish so I think it was missed by a lot of people….

on a lighter note, good luck to all on getting those watermelon dragons!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

My brother thinks IL is getting ready to go into lockdown. He saw a bunch 30-50 military vehicles coming into Chicago last night. The governor is suppose to address the state this afternoon.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

Kimberlee
    Participant

Yeah well… that’s what happened big-time in Italy – people weren’t taking it seriously and just doing things normally. And look what has happened to them: more deaths than in China and more people infected, on top of a lock-down of the entire Country. Seriously folks… it’s not just a little *sniffles* that goes away in a day or two.

People in general are Total Idiots —- Me Me Me Me Me!
    Now if it was like Bubonic Plague and you got open sores maybe then people would pay more attention….

Have faith in your fellow human being. People are also emptying animal shelters by offering to foster a dog or cat (or 2) as shelter staff are at bare minimum levels.

Hobby seamstresses are sewing masks by the millions.

Hobby 3D Printing enthusiasts are printing intubation valves, respirator face masks, ventilator pieces and more.

Local farms are putting together boxes of produce for people and making them available for free.

Neighbors are helping each other with care of children, seniors and pets.

There is far more goodness than bad in the world. I know right now we are seeing both, but I am giving my head space to the good.

Ok, back to 3D printing and sewing. We are doing our part ♥

Hugs,
    Kimberlee

Looking for damaged flapcats, winged kitties, empress and emperor hatchlings and fledging or other baby or young dragons. Also looking for pristine Sandgrouse Female Hearth Dragon and Copper Old Warrior. MUST come from a home where they were bought new from Windstone and have been stored in a 100% Smoker-Free environs including being free from a home where anyone smokes outside (Cigarettes). This is due to a severe and deadly allergy I have. Thank you!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Thank you for that Kimberlee. I needed a bit of light in all the recent dark.
    Now, you all know who’s going to show up for sale now that I need to ration funds. Dun Dun Dun

My blue fawn baby Kirin because I have that kind of luck, 😂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

LZ
    Participant

I got a grail! I never thought I would, but I did! A test paint mother coiled dragon, Copper Gold. She’s covered in sparkles that sort of show up as dust in the photos.

coppergold1

coppergold2

coppergold3

Always looking for a few more cute MCDs to join the army.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
    Participant

Congratulations! She’s lovely.

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats!!What a prize!!

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us."Morticia Addams
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

fatalbeauty
    Participant

LZ: congrats on finding your grail! she’s a purdy one!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Congrats LZ! She’s a beauty! Love the sparkles!

tdm😊

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.