What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,161 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

**Locks elbows and crosses fingers with Ela_Hara!!** Please please please Lord!!

GardenNinja
    Participant

There’s definitely no bobcat. I don’t recall a razorback, either, but I am not as certain about that. I should have taken better mental notes, but I didn’t recognize very many of the test paints. There was a little bit of a lot of things.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Were there 3 gold hatching empress dragons?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

GardenNinja
    Participant

There weren’t duplicates of anything that I noticed. It was a mix of regular production and eBay items, with no more than three items of a given color, and usually not that many. The only exception to mixing of colors was in the curio of items he is keeping – many original brown dragons. So don’t hold your breath for brown dragons.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

sherry10151982
    Participant

What is the deal with the brown dragons? I see them all the time on eBay. Am I missing something?

etruscan
    Participant

What is the deal with the brown dragons? I see them all the time on eBay. Am I missing something?

It depends what you are hoping to find. Some of the brown dragons are very common, like the mother and male, and some are not. There was only one batch of brown fledglings, for example. The Emperor, hatching emperors, and kinglet don’t show up very often, nor does the curlie. I’m not sure how common the coiled male and mother are.

sherry10151982
    Participant

Interesting!! Thanks Etruscan for scratching my itch!! I’m always interested in what is considered rare for someone and what’s more common…I’ve been reading up on old forum posts to see if I can get an idea and it’s been quite entertaining to say the least LOL!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

If you are meaning the copper gold hatching royalty by Olimpia, one of those are on the collection list from ddvm’s collection but I haven’t seen it yet

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

It depends what you are hoping to find. Some of the brown dragons are very common, like the mother and male, and some are not. There was only one batch of brown fledglings, for example. The Emperor, hatching emperors, and kinglet don’t show up very often, nor does the curlie. I’m not sure how common the coiled male and mother are.

Yea the Male and Mother and Baby and Young are very common. The Emperor is pretty rare in good condition. The other sculpts, Scratcher, Old Warrior, Lap, Hatching Royalty, Secret Keeper, Fledgling, Baby Dragon, Coiled and Mother Coiled, New Version Hatchling, and both Spectrals were all only offered as Limited Production runs in the Windstone Store many years later. Though they are newer they are in much fewer quantities throughout the world and harder to come by just because of the fewer numbers produced.

I’d love to see the Sun and Moon and Oriental Adult and Young in original Brown. Those haven’t been done yet. As I’d also love to see some of those sculpts in the original green <3

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior

Setsunawolf
    Participant

If you are meaning the copper gold hatching royalty by Olimpia, one of those are on the collection list from ddvm’s collection but I haven’t seen it yet

No. There were 3 hatching empresses done in like a 24 karate gold/gold leaf. Melody did them.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Peacock Kinglet
    Sanguine Test Paints

sherry10151982
    Participant

Bob’s collection or Dragon Maters right?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

It’s official I just added 2 new grails to my collection. SQUEE! It’s a good week <3

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior

merrillannwhite
    Participant

It’s official I just added 2 new grails to my collection. SQUEE! It’s a good week <3

Oooh! Congratulations! Which ones?

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Oooh! Congratulations! Which ones?

I also ask which ones? also pictures if possible!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

🍾🎈🎉Congrats Drag0nfeathers!!
    Is one the SK you were talking about from the collection ??

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.