What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Imagine the cost of shipping one!!?? It costs $100 to ship an OW to Canada hahaha!! I don’t even want to know what a SK would cost. It hurts thinking about it!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

sooooo, are some of forum members now the proud owners of the SKs on Ebay?

also, any new or found grails? tell me about them or show me pretty pictures!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Personally I was watching the Cinnamon Gold but I didn’t think it would stay low enough for me to bid on it, which it did not. Someone got a great deal on that Emerald one though <3 If I didn’t already have the other 2 schemes I would have been all over them. Not that I have the space for them… I think I’m up to 6 SKs now, but I only have display room for 2 so I have to rotate them seasonally. Once I finally finish remodeling my living room I’ll have a space to put 2 or 3 more out so I can keep almost all of them out on display year round. I really want to get a Blue Morpho and a Pastel Rainbow one but in all honesty it’s such a shame to just leave them in their boxes. I need a bigger house…

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Personally I was watching the Cinnamon Gold but I didn’t think it would stay low enough for me to bid on it, which it did not. Someone got a great deal on that Emerald one though <3 If I didn’t already have the other 2 schemes I would have been all over them. Not that I have the space for them… I think I’m up to 6 SKs now, but I only have display room for 2 so I have to rotate them seasonally. Once I finally finish remodeling my living room I’ll have a space to put 2 or 3 more out so I can keep almost all of them out on display year round. I really want to get a Blue Morpho and a Pastel Rainbow one but in all honesty it’s such a shame to just leave them in their boxes. I need a bigger house…

6? o.O one seems like it would take up soooo much space to me! even though I know you said you only put out two at a time but I think of how huge they look when Melody was holding one….but you love what you love…I’ll stick to old animals myself….

1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Yea 4 production and 2 from ebay. Perhaps soon to be 7 because I think I might be buying one from the collection I am selling, but that isn’t 100% for sure yet. It’s a SK I always wanted from a LONG time ago so assuming we find it and it’s in good condition I will most assuredly be making an offer LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Yea 4 production and 2 from ebay. Perhaps soon to be 7 because I think I might be buying one from the collection I am selling, but that isn’t 100% for sure yet. It’s a SK I always wanted from a LONG time ago so assuming we find it and it’s in good condition I will most assuredly be making an offer LOL

and now I’m picturing a Secrethope room picture but with just SKs….and the room is full!

1. Mother Meerkat

pipsxlch
                Participant

I tried so hard but my pathetic attempt for the emerald came up short, I was 2nd high. Just the cussword cherry on top of a worthless excuse for a week.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

What did it sell for?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                    Participant

What did it sell for?

$660.00

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

I tried so hard but my pathetic attempt for the emerald came up short, I was 2nd high. Just the cussword cherry on top of a worthless excuse for a week.

awr, sorry you didn’t win, that always sucks….

1. Mother Meerkat

whisker hunter west
                        Participant

FYI: It looks like someone’s sending off a Windstone collection full of test paints on ebay, username = “badabobtcb”. Currently there’s a barn swallow wizard frog, two teal/blue young Orientals, an autumn leaf baby ki-rin, an indigo young dragon, and a sitting bear cub. I think they had some last week too. I’m posting here to make up for staying silent on the Little Rock Dragon that I snagged last year. =) And because I’m on a budget this year and really need someone to take that frog out of my temptation range. >.>

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

etruscan
                          Participant

FYI: It looks like someone’s sending off a Windstone collection full of test paints on ebay, username = “badabobtcb”. Currently there’s a barn swallow wizard frog, two teal/blue young Orientals, an autumn leaf baby ki-rin, an indigo young dragon, and a sitting bear cub. I think they had some last week too. I’m posting here to make up for staying silent on the Little Rock Dragon that I snagged last year. =) And because I’m on a budget this year and really need someone to take that frog out of my temptation range. >.>

Yes, this is the guy who has had three Secret Keepers and some other stuff for sale. Unfortunately he is only willing to sell/ship in the United States and people in other countries can’t see the listings. It caused some unhappiness here when he had the Secret Keepers listed for auction.

etruscan
                            Participant

For the record, the pieces currently for sale are:
                              Windstone Editions Frog Wizard “Barn Swallow #1” by P.S.
                              Windstone Editions Sitting Bear Cub 2012 Grizzly Edition
                              Windstone Editions Baby Ki-Rin Autumn Leaf Test Paint #2 by Melody (originally sold in the store “Special Section”)
                              Windstone Editions Young Dragon “Indigo Ice #1” by P.S.
                              Windstone Editions Young Oriental Dragon “Ocean Flash #1” by P.S.
                              Windstone Editions Young Oriental Dragon “Ocean Shadow #1” by P.S.

sherry10151982
                              Participant

I’m hoping this person has a bobcat??!!! That would be awesome!!!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

I’m hoping that they have a Razorback Boar with red eyes – one of the 18 done in 2016! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.