What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Bodine: looking at pictures can be dangerous but so much fun!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
      Participant

HaHaHaHa so I have learned.
        Ela,yep,look in ebay galleries.
        Etruscan,one day you must show me your Grands please?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
        Participant

These days I only have three Grands – test paints Cedarwood and Baroque Gold, and the LP Jet Black.

Nightcrow
          Participant

I’m hunting a couple of grails that I was PMed about last year; I last heard from both sellers back in October, but have managed to re-establish contact with one of them. Sure hope the other one can be reached, too, eventually! I also hope it’s just a case of being busy or not thinking to look at messages, rather than something being wrong on their end.

(As an aside: does anyone else find it odd that the WE forums don’t notify you of new messages when you log in? Every other forum I’ve participated in, which granted isn’t that high a number, has some kind of alert or notice that pops up when you log in; I sometimes forget to check messages here because I’m subconsciously expecting an indicator will remind me, and I bet I’m not the only one.) 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I get email notifications when I new messages or responses.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
              Participant

So do I because I am signed up for them. If anyone doesn’t know how to sign up for emails telling you when you have new messages:

click on “My Account” at the top of any Forum page,
                then click on “Settings” at far right of the line of options,
                then click on “Email” (between “General” and “Profile Visibility”),
                then click “Yes” to get an email message when a member sends you a new message

sherry10151982
                Participant

Still desperately searching for my one true love…my dear bobcat 😭😭😭

Maybe one is hiding in the collection that drag0nfeathers is handling. Good luck!

I already asked; alas, not in the cards this time around. I’m still going to wait patiently and I have hope that somehow we will be together!! (Yes I’m very dramatic)

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Still desperately searching for my one true love…my dear bobcat 😭😭😭

Maybe one is hiding in the collection that drag0nfeathers is handling. Good luck!

I already asked; alas, not in the cards this time around. I’m still going to wait patiently and I have hope that somehow we will be together!! (Yes I’m very dramatic)

gotta keep the hope alive! it’ll happen someday hopefully!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

You’ve located two bobcats, so that’s a step in the right direction.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Yep, there is a Cedarwood adult poad. Not that I *cough* *cough* know anything about it. *cough* *cough*

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

HaaaHaaa!
                          I’d love to see a photo sometime. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

*snicker*

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

So do I because I am signed up for them. If anyone doesn’t know how to sign up for emails telling you when you have new messages:

click on “My Account” at the top of any Forum page,
                              then click on “Settings” at far right of the line of options,
                              then click on “Email” (between “General” and “Profile Visibility”),
                              then click “Yes” to get an email message when a member sends you a new message

Sorry, I guess I didn’t explain well enough. I meant some kind of notice or indicator on the site itself. Other forums I’m in will have a visual indicator – or more than one – on the forum. One makes a ‘You have a new private message!’ box pop up when you log in, and displays a little “!” image over the Inbox link at the top of the page. The other puts a little flag beside the Notifications link.

They both also offer email notifications, but the advantage of the other methods is that you can tell at a glance whether you have a message as soon as you log in. It’s easy for me to log in meaning to check my messages, but then get distracted by a new post or topic before I get to the inbox! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                              Participant

Presumably you have a little blue balloon appearing at the upper right corner of Forum pages when you have a new message? It would be next to “Howdy, Nightcrow”.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Got a new grail in a sense. Not a rare test paint but have always wanted one of these but it’s just never worked out. Not only was I able to get this fellow but by shipping the seller a box I was pretty confident I’d get him in one piece. Recieved in gorgeous condition. So happy and even with the extra shipping costs it still cost me under $300! Deal and a half!!!

received_473533703558420

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.