What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 756 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Here is something I have not seen as a Grail.I love my widdle man.
    Quest 12…

IMG_20191022_074147

IMG_20191022_074541

IMG_20191022_074631

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Attachments:
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Gorgeous Bodine !!

Courtney
    Participant

Wow talk about an old name. Wicks n Sticks. I was like 7 or 8 when my ma and I would visit that store in the mall. I remember it was beautiful and fancy and I always wanted to see if they got any new Windstone items in (at that age I thought of them as priceless artifacts. Funny how the idea never changed even now at 30).

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

Wow talk about an old name. Wicks n Sticks. I was like 7 or 8 when my ma and I would visit that store in the mall. I remember it was beautiful and fancy and I always wanted to see if they got any new Windstone items in (at that age I thought of them as priceless artifacts. Funny how the idea never changed even now at 30).

same, not sure how old I was but I was always dragging my sisters in there so I could stare at the pretty dragons and unicorns….I’d ask the store for the new pamphlet and that’s what I always came out with since I was too young to afford any at the time but I’d spend hours looking at all the pictures….did that for many years until I got my first job, I ended up buying a Wizard Cat Candle Lamp, it was all I could afford on my first tiny paycheck, I think it was like $50-60 back then but soon after, the store closed so I was unable to build my collection for many years….

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Kim
    Participant

I just got this beauty Fennel in from a trade and she’s been a grail for me ever since I first saw a photo of her years ago that Windstone posted on facebook before her grab bag batch was released. I wanted her so bad but didn’t see her show up on here for years! I missed buying her when she was for sale but was able to trade for her thanks to the awesome Sherry! I also took some photos of her with a bunch of my other pink/aqua pieces I’ll post in the Show Your Collection Thread. If anyone else has any pink/aqua pieces or rainbow grab bags or test paints they want to trade or sell please let me know as I have seen lots of other grails over the years I’d love to have!

unicorn2

unicorn3

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Attachments:
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Kim: congrats on your pretty Young! always makes me happy to find out people have found their grails! brings a smile to my face!

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Congrats on your “pretty in pink” uni!

Ive always loved your little quest prize Bodine! Super duper cute!!!!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Bodancia
    Participant

Wicks n Sticks was such a wonderful place. Bought my Peacock and Emerald dragons there. They let you pay for them on layaway! ! Only way I could afford them. Very sad when they went away.

Always looking for Young Unicorns with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, NightsFire Male Dragon, Red Fire Male Dragon, a Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Kim, your fennel would go great with my pink baby uni, lol. They share the same pinkness. I’ll try and remember to post pics tomorrow when the light is better.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I LOVED Wicks N Sticks! I was really into candles at that time in my early 20’s and they had a very wonderful assortment and the BEST Fantasy figurines anywhere! Unfortunately I didn’t have much money at that time so their Windstones were a little out of my price range … Boy am I making up for lost time now! ^_^

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
    Participant

Setsunawolf, it would be cool to see your pink baby uni! I do have a couple older pink babies too but I would always love to see more pink pieces, especially if you might want to trade for something I have listed or sell!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Looks like Fennel has some battle damage on her front hoof. I was always partial to that one as well. Nice grab Kim. I wish someday my long lost grails Phoenix or Wasp would do the same thing. I wonder where they are now?

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
    Participant

1915B51D-0DD9-4792-B0C8-87FEECE2055A

39331112-36CA-41F5-92D8-54FF894F297A

A9B928F8-A3F5-494C-B340-7C6334CE68D6

Attachments:
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

She is from the first fantasy batch. She’s simple but elegant.

Kim
    Participant

Setsunawolf, she’s so cute! I have an older pink baby too with some purple I should post. Drag0n, yes she has a chip on her foot but I have some apoxie sculpt to fix it and lots of paint. I have another young that arrives with a chip on the foot too so when I have time I’ll fix them both.

I finally unpacked and displayed all my Windstones this month after moving so I’m going to post more pics of my collection soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 756 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.