What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 726 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

LOL!! So it was YOU who was bidding on it!! LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bodine
    Participant

.. And the Barn Swallow Quest begins…

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

etruscan
    Participant

Oh, you mean these griffins? I don’t know who has the crouching chick.

Windstone_Barn-Swallow-001

Setsunawolf
    Participant

It wouldn’t surprise me if DDVM had it. She liked to have a parent and a baby.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Omg! Lol! I had no idea where they were! Well… at least I know now and knowing is half the battle. At least they are with an active member <3
    The crouching chick is not on ddvm’s list much to my sadness but the male Griffin will display well with the emperor I got as a quest prize in the meantime.

Of course if you ever want to rehome them you know who to call Rhoda 😉

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Bodancia
    Participant

oh my! ! The Barn Swallow griffins are beautiful! ! ! Congratulations on owning such lovely ones! !

Always looking for Black and White Young Unicorns - especially with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, Early Autumn Mother Dragon, any Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

been a little bit again sooooooo any new or found grails?

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Bullsquid
    Participant

This one isn’t a new acquisition, but I have the rising spectral dragon in Cosmic Shift, which is a grail for me. When I first saw the cosmic shift test paints, I knew I wanted one, but I was waiting for the right sculpt. Then the rising spectral got listed and I knew it was the one. But for whatever reason, I either forgot to bid in time or underbid, and I sorely regretted missing out. Cut to several months later, and guess who showed up in the Windstone classifieds. You better believe I didn’t let him get away a second time. 🙂

fatalbeauty
    Participant

This one isn’t a new acquisition, but I have the rising spectral dragon in Cosmic Shift, which is a grail for me. When I first saw the cosmic shift test paints, I knew I wanted one, but I was waiting for the right sculpt. Then the rising spectral got listed and I knew it was the one. But for whatever reason, I either forgot to bid in time or underbid, and I sorely regretted missing out. Cut to several months later, and guess who showed up in the Windstone classifieds. You better believe I didn’t let him get away a second time. 🙂

yey for catching it later grails! congrats!

etruscan
    Participant

I suppose that my brown hatcher with a tongue counts as a grail. A green hatcher with tongue was on my “someday list” because I didn’t know that there were any brown ones. I really like the brown color on him, and the orange (or amber) eyes are a bonus!

I don’t usually post photos in two places, but maybe he merits it:

dragon_hatching_brown_tongue_700-wide

Nightcrow
    Participant

The Amber eyes on that Brown hatcher are so neat! Even cooler than the tongue, which is pretty cute. 🙂 Does it have felt on the bottom?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

etruscan
    Participant

The Amber eyes on that Brown hatcher are so neat! Even cooler than the tongue, which is pretty cute. 🙂 Does it have felt on the bottom?

No felt, just a Windstone Editions stamp with no location. Maybe I should have posted all the photos of him here as well as in “Show Your Collection”. The photos have a more common brown hatcher for comparison:

dragon_hatching_brown_bottom_650-wide

dragon_hatching_brown_side1_650-wide

dragon_hatching_brown_front_650-wide

fatalbeauty
    Participant

etruscan: anything you love counts as a grail and a hatcher with a tongue is pretty cool! congrats!

Bodine
    Participant

Speaking of old Grails…my Lady Fair here was my very 1st.Windstone to enter my home,a Mother’s day gift to myself from Wicks’n’Sticks 1998.She will stay with me as long as I breathe.

IMG_20191022_051559

IMG_20191022_051626

Bodine
    Participant

And I cannot leave out ~LOTUS~
    This gem will be with me a long time.I spotted him on the “drying”(?)stand at the factory,then on the live stream and as the Muses would have it,DF offered me a trade and he came to me.I have loved him from the first second I spotted him.See how he got his name?Yes,I am playing with my Windstones this morning.lol

IMG_20191022_065720

IMG_20191022_065736

IMG_20191022_065754

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 726 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.