What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    Gem
    Participant

He is absolutely spellbinding! Congratulations.

etruscan
      Participant

If anyone is looking for the Windstone mermaids and wants to deal with Florida Man, he has listed a regular Sea Jewel and a “Moonlight” one on ebay. The auctions end on March 10.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Florida Man has a bunch of his Windstones on auction…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Does anyone have any experience navigating the Goodwill site? I won the Brown Emp, but they want to charge me for shipping and I want to pick him up. Is there a way to select that or do I need to get In Touch with Goodwill to have them update the invoice?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Does anyone have any experience navigating the Goodwill site? I won the Brown Emp, but they want to charge me for shipping and I want to pick him up. Is there a way to select that or do I need to get In Touch with Goodwill to have them update the invoice?

I think you can reach out via the “contact seller” button and work it out that way! Congrats and best of luck with getting your new Big Brown Boi!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Setsunawolf: haven’t dealt with them and congrats on getting your grail!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
                Participant

Oh, I’m so glad to hear that you won him!! <3 Congrats, and may the pickup go smoothly.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

sherry10151982
                  Participant

The ad should tell you if they allow pick up but you can always send them a message. I’m so glad you won him and that he won’t be destroyed in shipment!!

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I messaged them. We have a pick up scheduled for Tuesday. They were able to fix the shipping charges on the invoice as well. Thanks everyone. I didn’t want him destroyed in shipping either. I wasn’t planning on adding a brown Emp to my collection but hey, you never know.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Huge congratulations Setsuna, so glad you won him! Even if you don’t end up keeping him, at least now he can be shipped safely- and hopefully make you a tidy profit as well.

As a laugh, I looked at a lot of a dozen or so plastic toy dinosaurs on Shopgoodwill. For them to be shipped to me would have cost me more ($50) than they were charging for shipping on that emp ($10). Sorry, that’s crazy! Don’t want them that bad!

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

I’ll post pics for everyone after I pick him up. I’m anxious to see him in Person.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                          Participant

If anyone is looking for a “Toasted Pearl” curled dragon:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-CURLED-DRAGON-TOASTED-PEARL-05-w-tag/124616128890?hash=item1d03b3397a:g:lH8AAOSwUuRgQ9nK

The auction ends on March 13.

sherry10151982
                            Participant

Ohhhhhh!! Toasted pearl is beautiful!! Wish me luck!

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Good luck Sherry!

Wasn’t someone looking for a hatching tyrannosaurus? There’s one up right now.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Good luck Sherry!

Wasn’t someone looking for a hatching tyrannosaurus? There’s one up right now.

Yes, good luck, Sherry! ♥

There are several hatching dinosaurs up on Ebay right now, too, if anyone’s looking for dinos!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.