What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

The Opal cats did finally get released. I was 15 minutes late and never stood a chance lol. For some reason I don’t always get a notification on my phone from promotional type emails and I’m not on Facebook so I don’t get the fan page’s heads up posts. Congrats to anybody who got one. Hopefully they’ll be back 💙

Me too. I was working, at home fortunately, but missed seeing the email by about 20 minutes and then waited until after 8:00 pm eastern time trying to get one, but no luck. I guess the new system works better, but staring at a screen for 45 minutes while someone completes their purchase of the last one is still not a great wait to experience this.

Magentas-Cat

Susie
      Keymaster

There will be more Desert Opal Large Bird Winged Flap Cats – just give us some time to make them! (it could be a month or two down the road – I am not sure how long). Please press the “join waitlist” button on their page to be automatically emailed when we have more. We are exploring ways to handle heavy traffic on our site so that it does not crash and our experiment with a “virtual queue” went pretty well. .

Asterisktrine
        Participant

Thanks for the reply Susie. I hit that “Join Waitlist” so fast lol.

Melody
          Keymaster

I’m not sure if it’s okay to ask – a lot of us have gotten excited about the potential of koi Qilins, to the point I think we;re all convinced they are happening next lol

But I’m wondering how Melody is actually feeling about doing that after, you know, painting 185 of them?

I’d love to paint koi qi-lins. I am going to spend a couple of weeks on the new sculptures, then I’ll probably feel like painting again! I wish there was a way to know how many koi-qis I need to paint! Seems that 185 isn’t a big enough batch. 250 should do it. If there are leftovers we can lift the one-per-customer limit.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

A suggestion. Maybe one of our forum/fb members could take an unofficial poll about who would want one. They could do a rough survey both here and on FB….or maybe just create a link to something like survey money to get a rough idea of who wants one. It would give you a rough base number and you could paint more for people who aren’t one to her group but probably collect.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Is there a way to set up a dummy order through the store where we could order a ghost one that would give you a more accurate idea? I don’t want to creat more work for Susie, just thinking of what technology is available to help you tabulate and create an idea of what you would need.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ann Marie
                Participant

Alternatively, you could set up a waitlist for them with a picture of the not-yet-released item so that people could indicate their interest. Just like you have for the existing items, but with a note that it is not yet released. Announce here and on Facebook.
                  If you can include the price, it may weed out people who are interested but not actually going to buy.

Magentas-Cat

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Windstone doesn’t normally settle on the price for new GBs until they are released

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                    Keymaster

Is there a way to set up a dummy order through the store where we could order a ghost one that would give you a more accurate idea? I don’t want to creat more work for Susie, just thinking of what technology is available to help you tabulate and create an idea of what you would need.

Interesting idea!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Alternatively, you could set up a waitlist for them with a picture of the not-yet-released item so that people could indicate their interest. Just like you have for the existing items, but with a note that it is not yet released. Announce here and on Facebook.
                        If you can include the price, it may weed out people who are interested but not actually going to buy.

I like that idea! A “coming soon” item. You could have the description and the explanation that this wait list is to give you an idea of the number you would aim to paint, etc. You could give the price of a similar item, saying it’s ball-park only.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                        Participant

Gina posted these yesterday (March 25) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Candy Craze (with two Watermelon Gummi) and Landwood are done! A few stragglers of each color that I’ll finish eventually”

Windstone_test-paints_Candy-Craze_equines_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_Landwood

Megan
                          Participant

I’m absolutely loving the Landwood coloration! For some reason they make me think of dinosaurs. My brothers and I had a ton of Jurassic Park toys when we were kids… very possible one of them was colored similarly. Happy times 🙂

Nightcrow
                            Participant

I’m absolutely loving the Landwood coloration! For some reason they make me think of dinosaurs. My brothers and I had a ton of Jurassic Park toys when we were kids… very possible one of them was colored similarly. Happy times 🙂

They make me think of little green Army men in camo. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Betrluk1
                              Participant

Curious if anymore of the pebble horses in the rainbow appaloosa or gold colorshift will be made again? Also, any hope of a baby uni grab bag this year? Thanks for all your hard work!

etruscan
                                Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page, posted yesterday (April 20):

“New batch of our Curled Dragons are getting made! … (Posted by The Social Media Dragon)”
                                  Note – I don’t know who the Social Media Dragon is, but I don’t think it is Melody.

Windstone_dragons_curled_Black-Gold_group_1000wide

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.