What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I just noticed it’s time for a new thread!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
      Participant

Hah – I put this in the correct place!
        From Melody’s Facebook page … “Qi-lins” Melody says that there are at least 160 of them.

Windstone_qi-lin_Grab-Bag-group

From the comments – “Will these eventually have a batch to match the ki-rin family?”
        Melody’s reply – “they will be painted somehow, as production, but I think they will be “ivory”. Haven’t decided yet.”

merrillannwhite
        Participant

I hope they decide to do ivory. I think this one is considered the ivory color and I love it!

E8826A82-675E-4A7A-80C7-468A5E7C9762

etruscan
          Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page (posted about January 15):
            “Pastel Bantam dragons waiting to be boxed up!”

From the comments – “How soon until they are for sale?”
            Susie’s reply – ” … not Monday but one day after that next week. There will be a Newsletter email announcement when they are available.”

Windstone_dragon_Bantam_Pastel-Rainbow_group

dragonmedley
            Participant

Hah – I put this in the correct place!
              From Melody’s Facebook page … “Qi-lins” Melody says that there are at least 160 of them.

Windstone_qi-lin_Grab-Bag-group

From the comments – “Will these eventually have a batch to match the ki-rin family?”
              Melody’s reply – “they will be painted somehow, as production, but I think they will be “ivory”. Haven’t decided yet.”

Man, those two in the front don’t look like they’re in a good mood!
              😂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I hope they decide to do ivory. I think this one is considered the ivory color and I love it!

E8826A82-675E-4A7A-80C7-468A5E7C9762

I Love this color (Ivory with gold/tan accents?) as well!
                Although I’d also LOVE to see a Black one with red accents and eyes!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                Participant

Any update on when they potentially drop?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Painting these was temporarily on hold. I have been feeling weird. Chills, runny nose, and a scratchy throat, so I’ve been staying in my upstairs studio, away from people instead of painting.
                    I feel ok today so I’ll resume painting them!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Painting these was temporarily on hold. I have been feeling weird. Chills, runny nose, and a scratchy throat, so I’ve been staying in my upstairs studio, away from people instead of painting.
                      I feel ok today so I’ll resume painting them!

Take care of yourself!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
                      Participant

Stay well, Ms. Melody! Glad you’re feeling better 🙂

I also adore the ivory qi-lin. Would buy one in a heartbeat if they hit the store.

Courtney
                        Participant

Oh dear 😞 I am so sorry Melody. Do not rush yourself. Your good health is worth more than any windstone.

I hope you feel better soon. 💜

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Gem
                          Participant

Melody, If you take a couple of weeks off no one would be in a bad way about it. We really appreciate what you and others at Windstones do. Please pamper yourself. You know you deserve to.

Natasha
                            Participant

I’m sorry you’re under the weather! Please take good care of yourself, get lots of rest, and hydrate! I hope you feel better soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                              Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – Rainbow coiled males.
                                The Windstone Editions person who posted this says, “Little balls of rainbow. Coiled dragons being finished.”

Windstone_dragon_coiled-male_Rainbow_group

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

Be well Melody! Don’t overdo it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.