fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I think the secret keeper wears that scheme very well indeed.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’m salivating over the Oris but with recent funeral and vet expenses I think I’m done with ebay for a few months. x.x

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jillian
        Participant

Black nebula is such a pretty test paint color- typical of my taste, I really love the Oriental dragons and Kirin…. The bookends are a sleeper sculpt that looks particularly good in this scheme, too. A lovely job by miss Gina.

Random- does anyone have record of other space themed test paints? I’m curious as to what else might be out there in the universe. <3

Member Type/Orientation: Chaotic Creative/ Occasional Freelance/40hrDayJob

Wishlisty~Old Warrior/Stone::Rising Spectral/Violet Flame::
          ANY Peacock or White~I only have a white fledgling and several white PYO 😅 ::
          ** Matching pair of sun & moon oriental dragons**
          **test paint/Grab-bag ki-rin or gryphons**
          Grail: March 2023 raffle piece (a girl can dream!)

etruscan
          Participant

Black nebula is such a pretty test paint color- typical of my taste, I really love the Oriental dragons and Kirin…. The bookends are a sleeper sculpt that looks particularly good in this scheme, too. A lovely job by miss Gina.

Random- does anyone have record of other space themed test paints? I’m curious as to what else might be out there in the universe. <3

There was “Cosmic Shift”. As the name indicates, they were based on color shift paint.
            Windstone Editions photos, more are in the Ebay Gallery” under “Production Painters”. Hover over a photo to see the name of the piece.

Windstone_dragon_Riser_Cosmic-Shift

Windstone_dragon_Scratcher_Cosmic-Shift

eBay Gallery – Production Painters

etruscan
            Participant

Another little video posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page. I hope it will work here but in case it doesn’t … upcoming pieces shown are:
              Violet Flame young dragons,
              Prismatic Spring fledgies,
              Copper Patina (Intense Patina) mother dragons,
              Ivory sitting young qilins,
              and Snow White male and mother unicorns.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/275314865005428

Jillian
              Participant

Thank you, Etruscan. ^^ I’ve been through the special galleries, but know there are test paints that haven’t shown up in the Windstone galleries.

Just curious if there have been other space themed test paints because the black nebula has such a striking presence with the contrasting colors and what with advances in deep space imaging, there are certainly other space themes to be explored OR have explored. :>

Sounds like I should let this latest TP inspire my next PYO! XD

etruscan
                Participant

Detail of the “Black Nebula” Secret Keeper – photo posted by Gina on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Spent the day walking by this lady and I am just enamored with her neck frill 🤩🤩”

Windstone_test-paints_Black-Nebula_SK_closeup

Mika
                  Participant

Galactic Shadows was another but I can only find a hatchie with that scheme.

I can’t remember the name for anything but I had a young Ori test paint that was dark blue with silver accents, and it might have been galactic shadows. I sold it a while back.

etruscan
                    Participant

I ran a search for Galactic Shadows and found several other pieces. Trying to post a link to the search results (fingers crossed that it works):

https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/search/galactic+shadows/

Ann Marie
                      Participant

Those Galactic Shadows dragons are amazing! I wish I had been around when they appeared.

Magentas-Cat

Jillian
                        Participant

My jaw is dropping over the close-up of the Keeper shared by Gina- and the Galactic Shadow pieces are brilliant as well! That link worked fabulously. 😀

Consider me in the same boat, Ann Marie!

Mika
                          Participant

I remembered the name of the other test paint – Night’s Fire!

I had a couple pieces of this test paint but sold them because I had pieces from yet another test paint that were very similar.

etruscan
                            Participant

Photos posted on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official” Facebook page by Gina. I think they were posted on November 22.

Gina says. “The Candy hoofers are here! The sitting Qilin is so cute it hurts! Soon to be at eBay! Who’s your favorite?”

Windstone_test-paints_Candy_hoofers_groups

From the comments – “I spy some exciting Copper Patina Male Unicorns in the background”.
                              Note – Windstone has posted a short video on Facebook that shows Copper Patina Male, Mother, and baby unicorns being painted.

etruscan
                              Participant

More photos of the Candy color hoofers:

Windstone_test-paints_Candy_kirins_baby_sitting

Windstone_test-paints_Candy_kirins_baby_standing

Windstone_test-paints_Candy_qilins_lying_sitting

Windstone_test-paints_Candy_qilins_baby_sitting

etruscan
                                Participant

The Candy color unicorns:

Windstone_test-paints_Candy_unicorns_groups

And screenshots from the Copper Patina unicorn video posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.

Windstone Editions says, “Copper Patina Lovers Unite! Our production color of the week has been COPPER.
                                  Who loves the Copper Patina?
                                  And the astute among you will notice that the Male and Female Unicorn will be released for the FIRST TIME in this color! (Yay, cheers, rah, rah, rah).”

Windstone_unicorns_Male_Copper-Patina_Screenshot_cropped

Windstone_unicorns_mother_Copper-Patina_Screenshot_cropped

Windstone_unicorns_baby_Copper-Patina_Screenshot_cropped

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.