What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Looks like they are the Black Gold color Curlies?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
      Participant

Probably DragonKae – see her first post: [url]https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/calendar-contest-2022-3/#post-1648902[/url]

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
        Participant

Probably DragonKae – see her first post: [url]https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/calendar-contest-2022-3/#post-1648902[/url]

I don’t think so. I haven’t seen DragonKae posting here for a while. Nor was she posting on the Facebook pages associated with Windstones, or at least she wasn’t posting as DragonKae.

A recent post on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page said that it was posted by Darla. That appears to have been changed to The Social Media Dragon.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yes Melody has a new person making posts for the Facebook business page named Darla. I don’t think they have officially introduced her yet. DragonKae is no longer with Windstone.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
            Participant

Yes Melody has a new person making posts for the Facebook business page named Darla. I don’t think they have officially introduced her yet. DragonKae is no longer with Windstone.

Thanks for the update. I hope that The Social Media Dragon is checking with Melody before she posts things. 🙂

Her last post on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page says, “Who wants another ‘Grab Bag’ of the Gothic Unicorns?
              Join our waitlist and let us know!”

I say, “Yikes! It would take Melody forever to paint enough of the Gothics for a reasonable size Grab Bag. And then we all would crash the store trying to buy one.”

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Yikes! is right!
                There were only about 26 or so GB Gothic Unicorns, and with this group that would certainly crash the site.

Maybe instead of a Gothic GB paint some of the out of stock production colors (Buckskin or Blue Merle or the Postponed Black) or even a new production color like White or a Cream/Tan?

etruscan
                Participant

Posted today (April 25) on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – “A couple of rock dragons that Gina painted are headed to eBay!”

Gina says, “Hehe big brother rock dragon is peeking around”

Windstone_dragon_little-rock_test-paints_1000wide

etruscan
                  Participant

Photos posted yesterday (April 26) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.
                    Gina says, “Some eBay that have been hanging around finally getting sent to finishing 😆 Monsignor Wizard is in his favorite robes that match his best friend. Flion boy might stick around so I can expand on his color scheme, autumn sentinel dragons sounds pretty cool”

Windstone_test-paints_dragons_flion_wizard_kirins

Windstone_test-paints_mermaid-candlelamp_front

I tried rotating this photo but there is no way to make it look less strange. 🙂

Windstone_test-paints_mermaid-candlelamp_side

etruscan
                    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page, posted yesterday (May 5):

Melody says, “The Paint your own pegasus (that I’m working on,) on the right, the production Pegasus mare on left. I matched the eye size on the pyo so he doesn’t look weird sitting next to the production mare. I realize the eyes are too large for a realistic horse!”

Pena_PYO-Pegasus_WIP_Mother-Peg_heads

And a closeup view of the PYO Pegasus head. Melody says, “Pegasus head. He’s still pretty rough.”

Pena_PYO-Pegasus_WIP_head_Closeup

Ann Marie
                      Participant

etruscan, thanks for providing these! Helpful for those of us not on Facebook.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                        Participant

Posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – Melody says, “I test painted a ‘Snerl’ paint-yer-own. I think I need to add more fancy to his tail.”

Pena_Snerl_WIP_test-paint

etruscan
                          Participant

etruscan, thanks for providing these! Helpful for those of us not on Facebook.

You’re welcome. I doubt that I would be on Facebook either if there wasn’t so much Windstone information there (and perhaps for updates on my son’s family, but likely not 🙂 ).

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

YAY! When do you anticipate these PYO Snerls going into the store?
                              You probably should get a bunch done…. What mm size will the eyes be?

Melody
                              Keymaster

Thanks for the update. I hope that The Social Media Dragon is checking with Melody before she posts things. 🙂

Her last post on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page says, “Who wants another ‘Grab Bag’ of the Gothic Unicorns?
                                Join our waitlist and let us know!”

I say, “Yikes! It would take Melody forever to paint enough of the Gothics for a reasonable size Grab Bag. And then we all would crash the store trying to buy one.”

My fault! That post got published before I could edit it.
                                I’m not planning to do another Gothic unicorn Gb in the near future!

etruscan
                                Participant

The “Windstone Editions” Facebook page has a video showing some Emerald Peacock sitting spectrals being finished. The Social Media Dragon says, “Join us in adding some final touches!”

The dragons still need their eyes:

Screenshot-2022-05-11_spectrals_EmPea_no-eyes

Adding an eye:

Screenshot-2022-05-11_spectral_EmPea_adding-eye

All finished!

Screenshot-2022-05-11_spectrals_EmPea

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.