fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Jade
    Participant

I’m not sure if it’s okay to ask – a lot of us have gotten excited about the potential of koi Qilins, to the point I think we;re all convinced they are happening next lol

But I’m wondering how Melody is actually feeling about doing that after, you know, painting 185 of them?

etruscan
      Participant

I’m not sure if it’s okay to ask – a lot of us have gotten excited about the potential of koi Qilins, to the point I think we;re all convinced they are happening next lol

But I’m wondering how Melody is actually feeling about doing that after, you know, painting 185 of them?

Well, Koi qi-lins originally were suggested by Melody on Facebook. Of course, she may have thought better of the idea by now!

Ann Marie
        Participant

Melody is probably seeing qi-lins in her dreams! Although there are worse things to see in your dreams than adorable little qi-lin frowny faces. 🙂

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
          Participant

Two pictures from the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page:

This photo was posted yesterday (March 3). Melody says, “A batch of pastel Coiled dragons getting ready to receive their fancy dichroic globes! Pastel curly pies.”

Windstone_dragon_coiled-male_Pastel-Rainbow_group

This photo was posted today – new flapcats for the store! Melody says, “Sand cats in Desert Opal. These are Flapcats. These Flapcats have painted golden collars set with rhinestones and have deep green eyes. -and wings.”

Windstone_flap-cat_Desert-Opal_group

etruscan
            Participant

From the comments – another photo of the “Desert Opal” flap cats.

Windstone_flap-cat_Desert-Opal_shelves

Also from the comments – Melody says, “These won’t go into the store until they are boxed, and it looks like a couple carts of PYO pieces are getting boxed up first. Soon though!”

Comment – “I don’t know how you are doing all this. Production paints, eBay paints, stocking the store with beauties. You do so much for all of us. ♥ Thank you.”
              Melody’s reply – “The crew! We got three painters, a casting crew a finisher/packer, and Susie to ship. I paint grabbags.”

Asterisktrine
              Participant

I hope I can snag one. They’re BEAUTIFUL and I’ve never owned a flap cat.

Nightcrow
                Participant

WOW! I don’t collect felines (…okay, outside of my Pebble Cougars) but that color is so amazing on them that I might not be able to resist!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

dragonmedley
                  Participant

WOW! I don’t collect felines (…okay, outside of my Pebble Cougars) but that color is so amazing on them that I might not be able to resist!

Same here!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ann Marie
                    Participant

I wish Windstone would bring out the small flap cats in this color. I have only so much room for the large flap cats and I have four already.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                      Participant

Photos posted recently on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page:

Melody says, “A new batch of Pastel Old Warrior dragons getting their paint jobs.”

Windstone_dragons_old-warrior-Pastel-Rainbow_WIP

Adding the horns – Melody says, “Ever have braces? Remember having to wear that head-gear thing to straighten your teeth? That’s what this reminds me of. The Old Warrior dragon needs to wear rubberbands overnight to keep his freshly glued horns in right. These Old Warrior dragons in pastel are getting their finishing touches.”

Windstone_dragons_old-warrior-Pastel-Rainbow_horns

More pieces for ebay:
                        Gina says, “Finishing up the Solar Eclipse family … getting there!”

Windstone_test-paints_Solar-Eclipse_secret-keeper_antiquing

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

OK …taking a trip down memory lane…
                          I had braces in high school, and had to wear my blasted head-gear during the day…
                          Apparently I would whip it off and sling it across my bedroom when I was mostly asleep….since my Mom saw me do it more then once…I had no memory of doing it …
                          Oh well, got nice straight teefies!!

etruscan
                          Participant

For anyone wondering about the flap cats and old warriors going into the store – this afternoon Susie posted the following message on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

“Just so you know you haven’t missed them: The Desert Opal Large Bird Winged Flap Cats and the Old Warriors in Pastel Rainbow are not going into the store today [March 11]. We are working on a way to keep the store from crashing when there is too much traffic on it. We are looking into a Virtual Waiting Room which we may test using those items – maybe mid-next-week. The Desert Opal cats will be announced with an email newsletter. When the Old Warriors are restocked emails will go to everyone on their Waitlist.”

From the comments – “Will there be more than one batch of the Desert Opal flap cats? I feel these are going to be really popular, especially with the batch being small.”

Gina’s reply – “just hit that back in stock button. I worship the waitlist and follow what it dictates”

etruscan
                            Participant

Posted by Gina on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page:

Gina says, “These guys don’t like my iPhone! So the colors are a bit bizarre, but you can see who is coming in Solar Eclipse! 🥳 coming soon to eBay”

Windstone_test-paints_Solar-Eclipse_dragons_kirins

A “Solar Eclipse” Sir Garlen horned wolf seems to be lurking at the far left.

etruscan
                              Participant

There also is a video that shows “Solar Eclipse” Oriental dragons (and other things).

etruscan
                                Participant

Some screenshots from the videos:

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_Sun_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_Moon_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_Oriental_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_Hearth_Solar-Flare_cropped

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.