fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_Riser_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_Spectral_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_dragon_hatching_royal_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_qi-lin_Solar-Flare_cropped

etruscan
      Participant

Screenshot-2022-03-11_kirin_male_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_flion_Solar-Flare_cropped

Screenshot-2022-03-11_Sir-Garlen_Solar-Flare_cropped

etruscan
        Participant

Copying something that I already posted on the previous page. It may have been overshadowed by all the “Solar Flare” photos. 🙂

For anyone wondering about the flap cats and old warriors going into the store – this afternoon Susie posted the following message on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

“Just so you know you haven’t missed them: The Desert Opal Large Bird Winged Flap Cats and the Old Warriors in Pastel Rainbow are not going into the store today [March 11]. We are working on a way to keep the store from crashing when there is too much traffic on it. We are looking into a Virtual Waiting Room which we may test using those items – maybe mid-next-week. The Desert Opal cats will be announced with an email newsletter. When the Old Warriors are restocked emails will go to everyone on their Waitlist.”

From the comments – “Will there be more than one batch of the Desert Opal flap cats? I feel these are going to be really popular, especially with the batch being small.”

Gina’s reply – “just hit that back in stock button. I worship the waitlist and follow what it dictates”

Brenda Z
          Participant

Susie mentioned the back in store button, where is it?

Brenda Z
            Participant

Sorry I’m asking this question twice but I forgot to hit the notify me button when someone replies.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Sorry I’m asking this question twice but I forgot to hit the notify me button when someone replies.

You go to the Store page for the item you want to get notified about when it comes back in stock. At the bottom where you normally would see the ‘Add to Cart’ button there will be a ‘Join Waitlist’ button.
                Click on the ‘Join Waitlist’ button to have an email notification go to you once the item is back in stock on the Store. See the picture below for reference:

Join-Waitlist-Button

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                Participant

That’s another name for the “Join Waitlist” button. As you probably know, there is a separate “Join Waitlist” button on the page for each piece (below the description).

You also can find the “Join Waitlist” button by going to the page for a sculpt. For example, here is a link to the page for the Old Warriors:
                  https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/dragons/old-warrior-dragons/

Brenda Z
                  Participant

Thank you so much for your help. I think I was confused with the wording. I thought there was a place that would notify you when any items were back in stock. I love Windstone and it’s members they are always so helpful.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

The Solar Eclipse group is looking great! So fiery and smoky – I know there will some Forum members champing at the bit to grab them! 🙂

The OWs are majestic even in pastel… though maybe not in braces. 😛

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                      Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page, posted on March 15:
                        Whoever posted it (probably Melody) says, “We will be testing out the new ‘virtual queue’ tool to see if it can solve some of our website crash issues when we introduce new products. We will be trying it out on our normal things to see if it still has any problems that need will need fixing.

I’ll add the info about how this will work when I find out myself!
                        These Prismatic Spring Coiled dragons will be going into our store soon!”

Windstone_dragon_coiled-male_Prismatic-Spring_group

etruscan
                        Participant

From the comments – “Still no desert opals…”

Susie’s reply – “Not until we figure out how to keep our rambunctious shoppers from crashing our website! We are working toward that.”

Replies to Susie (from different people) – “we are unruly monsters and we know it … I can’t decide if we’re more like caffeinated, over-sugared children or determined dragons. … we’re gonna crash it. We took down kickstarter. We kill your system often. I predict the new system is doomed. DOOMED! I appreciate the attempt though. … would probably help if we all stopped refreshing every couple seconds in hopes of grabbing the new items. …”

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Thank you etruscan for always keeping the forum members so informed <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann Marie
                            Participant

Seconding drag0nfeathers, thank you etruscan for keeping up informed. I’m not on Facebook, so I would be in the dark without your updates.

Magentas-Cat

dragonmedley
                              Participant

I third this! I eagerly await your updates 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Asterisktrine
                                Participant

The Opal cats did finally get released. I was 15 minutes late and never stood a chance lol. For some reason I don’t always get a notification on my phone from promotional type emails and I’m not on Facebook so I don’t get the fan page’s heads up posts. Congrats to anybody who got one. Hopefully they’ll be back 💙

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.