fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Those are so beautiful😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
      Participant

Can’t wait for those fantasy ponies! They’re gorgeous!!!!

etruscan
        Participant

Posted on Melody’s Facebook page yesterday (March 8) – two photos of the “maybe someday” PYO castle.

Melody says, “Its fun to photo the pyo castle. This castle isn’t produced yet but I hope to offer them as paint yer owns”

Windstone_castle_possible-PYO_detail

“pyo castle with fake terrain plants”

Windstone_castle_possible-PYO

Ann Marie
          Participant

I love this castle! The way it seems to be growing out of a hill and to have a tree and plant life all around it would make it a good home for a wizard or druid.

etruscan — Thank you again for keeping those of us not on Facebook up-to-date.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
            Participant

More photos of the “possible PYO” castle. Melody posted these on her deviantArt page. She calls it a Wizard’s Castle.
              Quotes are Melody’s comments that she posted with each photo.

“This is a sculpture of a castle that was never produced . I photoshopped the gargoyle and the finials on the top to represent the pewter ones I hoped to use.”

Windstone_castle_possible-PYO_photoshop-details

“This is a pic of the top of the Wizard’s castle sculpture.
              We have not produced this sculpture, but I still hope to some day. The sculpture has been sitting around for about 20 years. (The copyright date is when I first posted the picture online.)

I messed around with this image when I was first learning to use photoshop, so it is a little butchered. The fire is digital and the finials are sketched in, to represent the pewter ones I was planning to make.
              This castle has a pond made of glass!
              Except for the glass pond problem, it would make a delightful Paint-your-own piece!
              It is about 10 inches tall.”

Note – this castle has been discussed before on the Forum. The consensus was that a piece of glass for the pond would not need to be included with the castle. People painting a castle can use their own ideas for the pond. 🙂

Windstone_castle_possible-PYO_top_photoshop

“Here’s a detail shot of the glass pond in front of the castle. [Pond created by Melody when she painted this castle.] There are little koi fish in it and lillypads painted on it.”

Windstone_castle_possible-PYO_pond

“I have already posted an old pic of this castle sculpt before … I had decided we could never produce it, because painting it well would be too difficult, but now, since we make and sell unpainted sculptures as ‘Paint-your-owns’ , I realized that this would make a dandy one! You could add some railroad terrain plants, assorted sticks and rocks to it and make it really cute.
              This castle is about 9 1/2 inches tall and wide across the base, so it is right in scale with miniature railroad terrain stuff.”

Windstone_castle_possible-PYO_front

dragonmedley
              Participant

I have at least 4 castles planned… I’m still poised to add to cart, like, right now!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mika
                Participant

Yay we’re bringing up discussion of the pyo castle again! I love that castle and am SUPER happy to see it earnestly being talked about. The homely look of it is just *chef’s kiss.*

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Doesn’t it look like it would be super fun to paint?

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Doesn’t it look like it would be super fun to paint?

Totally!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Am I the only one bothered by the rise of fluff under the front legs on the new ponycorn?

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Melody tends to give her equines heavily feathered legs. This allows for extra support because the gypsum is fragile. The young qi-lins have extra feathers in the same spot.

Embrie
                          Participant

Am I the only one bothered by the rise of fluff under the front legs on the new ponycorn?

That did stand out to me, and it reminded me of the qi-lin, and made me feel like the pose was rather similar to the qi-lin’s.

I’m also not super into unicorns/horses, so I wasn’t so sure about a new unicorn sculpt at all.

But of course I’m looking forward to seeing all of them and buying one, anyway! 😅

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Nightcrow
                            Participant

I’m hoping that we’ll one day get production Qilins in a silver/white/blue color scheme; they would look so good with my Peacock Oriental family!

The castle is really cute! I love the twisty tree/roots that climb up it.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                              Participant

Gina posted these photos on Facebook. Lots of Brimstone!

Gina said, “Brimstone family is done (for the most part, kirins and wizard need some detailing still). Can you spot the more uncommon guys hiding out? Three sculptures I’ve never painted before are lurking 🫣
                                Griffins are my favorites, what’s yours? 😍”

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_shelves

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_dragons_reptiles

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_cats_wizards

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_griffins

etruscan
                                Participant

Brimstone equines …

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_equines

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_hipps

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_pegs

Windstone_test-paints_Brimstone_unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.