What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 588 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

WOW! I LOVE the Brimstone Color Scheme! Would this be a easy one to adapt as the new Red Production color?
      I’ve love to get one of these eBay beauties but the prices have been WAY out of my price range lately, so I doubt I’d have any luck getting one.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
      Participant

all I can say is WOW!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ericka
        Participant

Was there a hearth dragon in Brimstone? Did I miss it in the first run?

Bodine
          Participant

WOW! I LOVE the Brimstone Color Scheme! Would this be a easy one to adapt as the new Red Production color?
            I’ve love to get one of these eBay beauties but the prices have been WAY out of my price range lately, so I doubt I’d have any luck getting one.

Indeed.I know my mouth falls open sometimes when I see what some went for.Huge congrats to the company though.
            Brimstone is a wonderful combo.❤️‍🔥

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Embrie
            Participant

Was there a hearth dragon in Brimstone? Did I miss it in the first run?

No, I don’t think the hearth was done in Brimstone.

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Azaziel
              Participant

They are gorgeous, the EBAY one .but way out of my pocket book

I do hope windsotne listens to the cries of their common customers to have more optiosn avaible in the store. i knwo casting is the issue. but we would ove more options available to us. as it is, i feel most of the castings onyl go to Ebay for test paints or grab bags, ITs bee na logn tiem sicne weve had a new exciting color for production. Just what i noticed.

Cheer!

Aza- a.k.a Rosalynne on Windstone Official Forum Group

Brenda Z
                Participant

I agree with Azaziel. I’ve been a member for many years and it seems like it has been forever since you have created a production color, even if you make it a limited production it would be wonderful to purchase a new color at your regular prices. Please consider the idea, all your resent eBay colors have been beautiful, pick one and make it a production color. Thank you Windstone for making our lives more exciting by creating theses beautiful pieces.

Ann Marie
                  Participant

I agree. It would be nice to have a new production color that we could buy at regular prices. Either that or (and/or?) production versions of some of the sculpts we rarely see except as test paints, such as sitting oris, in the existing production colors.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                    Participant

This is an experiment … a video showing some of the upcoming Grab Bag ponycorns was posted on the Windstone Editions Facebook page.
                      For those trying to keep it all straight, this page appears to be run by Windstone Editions but is different from the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

The experiment is whether a link to the video will work!
                      Windstone Editions posted, “Yes, yes. They will show up sometime. Melody has been working day and night for you! Look at this selection of beauties she has come up with!
                      🗣Shhhh, you didn’t hear it from me!”

https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions/videos/146148191732716

etruscan
                      Participant

According to Melody this standing ponycorn probably is Never on the Schedule, as opposed to Next on the Schedule.

Melody posted the photo on her deviantArt page with the comment – “Here is a ponycorn. He is made of Sculpey
                        We will probably never produce this one because cleaning up the inside seam line on the legs after casting is slow, tedious work.
                        The one in the back is a Paint-your-own Pegasus, cast in gypsum, He is in production now.”

Windstone_ponycorn_standing_clay

dragonmedley
                        Participant

He looks regal.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Natasha
                          Participant

Any update on the grab bag ponycorns? I hope they come out soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

And the PYO Barong too!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                              Keymaster

Any update on the grab bag ponycorns? I hope they come out soon!

They are coming! It may be another two weeks before they are done.

Melody
                                Keymaster

And the PYO Barong too!

I’ll work on the final master of the Barong after I finish the ponycorns. Everything needs to wait in line. The castle too.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 588 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.