fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Any chance of Poads soon? I am over here obsessively ruminating over them…

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
      Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page. This probably is a “maybe someday” rather than “Next on the Schedule”.

Melody says, “A pencil holder jackalope. This is another sculpt we never sold. He is cast gypsum. His antlers are pewter and he has glass eyes. … We have about a dozen of these rabbits that were never sold. Might offer them somehow.”

Windstone_jackalope

Bodine
        Participant

That is so cute.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

OMGosh !!
            Begging for a Jackalope!!
            Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Jeci
            Participant

I absolutely would buy a jackalope!
              How adorable!

Jeci

Melody
              Keymaster

Any chance of Poads soon? I am over here obsessively ruminating over them…

Watch for the newsletter soon!

etruscan
                Participant

According to Instagram and Facebook, Elven Mother Dragons will be in the store tomorrow (Wednesday). The messages told people to sign up for the waitlist and included a link, so there probably will be a mad scramble when the Elven Mother Dragons hit the store. There is a video but I have no idea whether it will work …

“You asked and we are delivering!! Guess what’s coming back in stock THIS WEDNESDAY while supplies last? Join the waitlist … to be notified via email when they go LIVE and buy quick! There will only be a few available.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVvwWYnBTlS/

etruscan
                  Participant

Information from Facebook for those who are hoping for more Scratching Dragons:

“We’d love to get some scratching dragons out but (for a sneak peek behind the scenes) we are having the perfect storm of pandemic staffing limitations and some scratching dragon production challenges that would hold up production on all of our other pieces to produce them at the moment. They are currently not in retirement but it may be awhile until they can be produced again. We are working on the scratching dragon production challenge bit by bit so they are not forgotten.”

etruscan
                    Participant

A new “Name That Dragon” – really “Name That Color Scheme” – by Gina posted on the Windstone Facebook pages. Suggestions for the color name and voting on the choices are on Facebook, but at least we can admire the dragons here. 🙂

“This beautiful family was hand-painted by Gina herself and comes in a yellow base with ball python-esque patterns using cyan/purple, silver/gold, and silver/green color shifts.”

Windstone_test-paints_tan-orange-green_dragons

veryalive
                      Participant

Really love this color scheme. Has Windstone ever had a striped dragon in production or limited production? Or are they only as test paints?

etruscan
                        Participant

Really love this color scheme. Has Windstone ever had a striped dragon in production or limited production? Or are they only as test paints?

No production or limited production stripe designs yet. Maybe someday …

Todd
                          Participant

Any chance we could possibly see more pieces stocked in the store? I am sure there are some who have been waiting for specific pieces. Since creating the silver/silver and the silver Intense Black there has not been a lap dragon done. I would really appreciate being able to finally get the Intense black lap.
                            Also any chance there will be a new color done for the Large Wizards? Just asking…
                            Thank you

etruscan
                            Participant

DragonKae posted on Facebook and Instagram that Copper Patina mother dragons will be in the store on Monday. She posted both text and a video of Gina discussing the Copper Patina color.

Text from Windstone Editions Facebook page:

Calling all COPPER PATINA enthusiasts! – Want to hear head painter Gina give a quick look at what makes the Copper Patina color family unique? Listen today 😊!
                              ❇️ The hand-cast and hand-painted Copper Patina Mother Dragons are packed and ready to go live on our website MONDAY.
                              If you would like to snag one before they are all gone, make sure to sign-up for their waitlist by visiting our link in bio today, and check your junk-mail for the confirmation email. When they go live, you will be notified via email that they are back in stock!

Video from Instagram – I hope that this works …

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWOabY7Ddmo/

etruscan
                              Participant

P.S. If anyone is looking for it on Facebook, as of this morning the information was posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page but not on the “Windstones” Facebook page or the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page. :p

etruscan
                                Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – PYOs to go into the store (sometime).

Comment – “Augh will the PYO keepers restock anytime soon? I never even got an email about them going up.”

Reply from Susie – “if you have pressed the Join Waitlist button on the PYO Keeper you should receive an email when we restock them. There are a lot of people on the list! so we are going to build some inventory before we restock them. It won’t be super soon, we need time to make more!”

Windstone_factory_PYOs_Screenshot_Nov2021_cropped

Head Caster Jake Arnoldt with his PYO dragon getting ready to send to a Windstone fan 😁

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.