What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page. It sounds as though this little cutie could appear in the store some day.

Melody says, “Hatching poad ™. She’s in a ping-pong ball at the moment. The poad would be removable from the shell, she has a body.”

Windstone_Poad_hatching_WIP

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

OMGosh !!
        She is adorable !!
        Would be such a fun GB for Easter 🐣!!
        Brilliant, Beautiful Baby Poad !!
        Melody🦋 she looks amazing!!
        WOW!!

pipsxlch
        Participant

Aww. And if the egg’s not an easy sculpt, you can continue to use ping pong balls!

Gem
          Participant

What a bright and fierce expression she has!

dragonmedley
            Participant

Man, she’s gonna bite your finger off!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
              Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page. According to Melody, these are not Next on the Schedule. However, they are interesting.
                Melody says, “A shelf of unused ( so far) Windstone Editions projects. Lots of small things that were intended for a pewter line we never did.”

Pena_sculpts_miscellaneous_not-production

From the comments – “Coiled dragon cat?! Yes please! And that wizard cat in the back would be an adorable PYO” [There is a lot of enthusiasm for the curled up dragon cat.]

From the comments – “Snerl and the lion kirin need to be on the bucket list, but I don’t see them in there.”
                Melody’s reply – “they are on my work bench. It is full too.”

dragonmedley
                Participant

I’m liking the skulls and the kirins with the flowing tails.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I like those also, and the sitting up dragon, plus the flesh colored one behind the kirins.

Ann Marie
                    Participant

A lot of fun critters here. I, of course, love the cats, especially the wizard cat in the back. I adore the regular cat wizards and have several, but they are so big and heavy. It would be nice to have a smaller version, like the two different sizes of human wizards.

Magentas-Cat

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

*makes grabby hands* all the kitties please!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

linda
                        Participant

Melody my daughter Samantha suggested a poad with its little mouth open??? To show its cute teeth???? She loves their fangs!!!!

etruscan
                          Participant

Another photo showing “Other things that Melody has made”.
                            The last photo was lots of little stuff that might or might not be made for sale someday. Going to the other end of the scale (and something that almost certainly won’t be produced and sold) – did you know that Melody made a dodo? I didn’t until finding him in her deviantArt gallery.

Melody says, “Da dodo … I found a dodo.
                            This a pre-Windstone sculpture I made in stoneware ceramic. Fortunately, before it blew up in the kiln, I had a mold made. We still have three ( at least) castings, and a pile of stoneware dodo shards.
                            This guy is big. He weighs about thirty pounds in gypsum, and is about the size of a small goose, which is about half as big as a real Dodo bird.
                            This is an unpainted raw gypsum casting. I have two painted versions, just can’t find them. …
                            I wanted to make these as outdoor yard dodos.”

Pena_dodo_casting

Megan
                            Participant

Feeling deep sadness that I will never have a yard dodo peering out from behind my Rose of Sharon bush. My yard is very normal and could use something to make the neighbors do a double take.

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Feeling deep sadness that I will never have a yard dodo peering out from behind my Rose of Sharon bush. My yard is very normal and could use something to make the neighbors do a double take.

You and me both!

etruscan
                                Participant

From the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page – “Who can say they weren’t really this color? This guy will be on EBay soon!”

Windstone_dinosaur_steg_Moonstone

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.