fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

these are so cool! Any chance for natural colours too, or is the batch just safari? Would love some pinto, appaloosa, palomino etc.

There are two or three natural horse color ones, but they are mixed in with the wild animals. I didn’t have enough castings to do a separate batch.
      Now that I’ve figured out how to paint these (still slow work!) I could do a natural horse batch and fantasy batch in the future.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

😍💕 I just hope I can get one when they come out.

etruscan
        Participant

Silver Bantams (both versions) are in the store. 🙂

Ann
          Participant

Beautiful baby pegs Melody! I hope I can grab one. I love the giraffe ones, but all are so well painted, I would be happy to get any of them.

Jade
            Participant

I absolutely ADORE them. I hope I’ll get lucky enough to snag one when they go up <3

Lulu
              Blocked

Oh wow, those pegasus babies are gorgeous! I love the leopard and giraffe ones in the photo. Are they still being painted or any idea when they would be released?

I would love to see natural and fantasy pegasus babies in the future too! I would also love to see fantasy ponycorns, hippogriffs and more unicorn colts in the future too.

Ferlin1984
                Participant

It looks like eyes still need to go in and possibly pads. And only 28 ish or so in picture so maybe not for a bit. But you never know. I’m very excited for these guys! I love all of them!

Bodine
                  Participant

If anyone can send me an email with a head’s up when these are released in the store I would greatly appreciate it.Thanx!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

About how many Safari Baby Pegs will there be? Just curious.
                      I noticed that Ms. Melody has by-passed her problem of painting detailed wings on these little cuties to make them easier to paint. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I just realized they all have white wings.. do any have black wings with black bodies or just black wings?

Natasha
                        Participant

Do we have a rough idea of when these will be finished? Are we hours away, or days, or weeks? Not that I keep track of time anymore, since all I do is go to work, and go home.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

LZ
                          Participant

In the photo there is one with browned wings on the left side. There are probably more too.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Melody
                            Keymaster

Oh wow, those pegasus babies are gorgeous! I love the leopard and giraffe ones in the photo. Are they still being painted or any idea when they would be released?

I would love to see natural and fantasy pegasus babies in the future too! I would also love to see fantasy ponycorns, hippogriffs and more unicorn colts in the future too.

I have finished painting them, and they are getting their eyes in today. So almost done.

Melody
                              Keymaster

In the photo there is one with browned wings on the left side. There are probably more too.

Almost all of them have white wings.

Melody
                                Keymaster

Color on the wings didn’t work too well, so almost all have white wings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.