What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

Ok, I’m drooling. I’m pretty sure Melody said no grab bags before Christmas so unless they come out the week between then and New Years they will probably be out next year. Any word on the hippogriff moms?

dragonmedley
      Participant

Who’s the handsome fellow on the left, in the background?

From Melody’s Facebook page:

Melody says, “Paint yer own jackalope. Giving me trouble. I was trying a new type of clay, but it is a bitch to use. May need to start over.”

Windstone_jackalope_PYO_WIP

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
        Keymaster

Yes, these are the next grabbag. Probably after the New Year.

Kujacker
          Participant

Hmm. A grab bag I might actually want to give a go at for once. If they don’t drop while I’m at work, that is.
            I fancy the black/pink/blue boy in the first picture.

Ann Marie
            Participant

I’d love a Calypso curlie also. It’s a stunning color scheme.

Magentas-Cat

Ela_Hara
              Participant

YAY! Qu-lins!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Zeppard Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                Participant

Who’s the handsome fellow on the left, in the background?

From Melody’s Facebook page:

Melody says, “Paint yer own jackalope. Giving me trouble. I was trying a new type of clay, but it is a bitch to use. May need to start over.”

Windstone_jackalope_PYO_WIP

That’s the sitting qu-lin that Melody was working on in the Spring of 2016. He was giving her trouble then and presumably still is being difficult.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I always have a table full of things I’ve started… I usually get back to them eventually, unless there is some serious issue with them. The out-of-focus guy in the back is an adult Qi-lin. I put him in a very static pose that I decided didn’t like too much. He has a nice face though.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I always have a table full of things I’ve started… I usually get back to them eventually, unless there is some serious issue with them. The out-of-focus guy in the back is an adult Qi-lin. I put him in a very static pose that I decided didn’t like too much. He has a nice face though.

He looks both regal and non-plussed… like someone dares to present him with a treat. 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Ahhhh, the qilins are gorgeous! Barring disasters, I’m definitely trying for that grab bag. (Thank you for making it a 2022 grab bag, and not 2021; I’m all tapped out for December spending!) 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

moonbeam
                        Participant

The qi-lins are so pretty!
                          I´m pretty sure I won´t be able to afford one of the Grabbags but maybe a production piece when they hit the store someday 🙂 I´m excited to see what colour they will get.

Starlet
                          Participant

They’re absolutely stunning! Every piece is so beautiful.

Natasha
                            Participant

My 2022 Wishes:

GB Fantasy Uni Colts: There was only one batch. I need more!

GB Fantasy Hippo colts: Either standing or layingor both!

GB Fantasy or Safari Pebble Horses: I love this sculpt!

GB Fantasy Baby Unis: Its been a long time.

GB young unis: I would adore a supernatural batch, but I’d buy whatever you painted.

GB Bats! Failing that, some Bat TPs

A Snow Leopard Male Uni ebay TP – there was one TP and I missed it. I’d bid stupid high on a new one.

A Happy New Year for all of us!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Courtney
                              Participant

Any updates on when the Qu-lin will drop? We have been very busy at work and I am very anxious about missing them.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

Any updates on when the Qu-lin will drop? We have been very busy at work and I am very anxious about missing them.

Melody said this on facebook….

“I’m still painting them. They are a little more time-consuming to paint than I expected, and even though I started them last month I didn’t get much done! I never accomplish much in December. I’m working on them in earnest now, so probably -end of January? I never know for sure.”

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.