fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

From the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – assorted equines.

Gina says, “Some danger ‘noodles’? coming up along with some other families. Bunch more dragons in these families as well. I didn’t realize how holloweeny everything was when I started, but tis the season!”

From the comments – “Which color is the Ponycorn and baby uni in the bottom left corner again I forgot which color that was!”
      Gina’s reply – “that’s Black Rust!”

Windstone_test-paints_equines_black-orange-yellow

Gem
      Participant

Those mother-hippogryphs are breathtaking, the Qi-lin is adorably standoffish, those poads are wonderfully detailed, and now these test paints. Windstone Editions you are truly Eye Candy. Thank you for the wonderful work you all do.

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Those poads are ALL so stunning and beautiful; I especially love any and all Autumn Leaf Poads, Winter Poads , Gingko Poads….all spectacular !!!
          Thank you Melody🦋 for once again creating pure gorgeous OOAK art !!!
          Cannot wait until that GB comes available !!!
          YAY!!!
          I will be retired after Monday 9/27/21 and chained to my cell phone !!!
          🧚‍♀️

Megan
          Participant

Love, love, LOVE those ginkgo Poads! <3

etruscan
            Participant

Another photo of future ebay pieces [from the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page]:

Windstone_test-paints_equines-dragons_black-orange-yellow-blue

Mika
              Participant

From Danger Noodle to Danger Pumpkin Spice lol

etruscan
                Participant

Photo of the Autumn Leaf Adult Poads that was posted on the Instagram page for Windstone Editions:

“In honor of the Autumn Equinox, here’s a sneak peek at Melody Pena’s individually unique and hand-painted Autumn Poads(TM) that will be released in this October’s grab bag 🍁🍂🍃.

This clutter of Poads was found convening under a pile of last year’s autumn leaves, probably planning some mischief.”

Screenshot-2021-10-14_Poads_AL-Adults_Instagram

etruscan
                  Participant

Link to a video on the Instagram page for Windstone.

The subject is – “Rescuing a Unicorn Foal Sculpt from 1982

Behind the scenes in the art studio: Windstone Editions artist Melody Pena uncovered an old unfired ceramic clay sculpt in remarkable condition despite being close to 40 years old. With a few cracks remaining, can it be saved? Watch to find out!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUazgsWBjOC/

This piece might appear in the store someday (or not). He is almost 12 inches long.

Mika
                    Participant

Wow that is one old foal! If it can be saved and cast maybe it can become a new PYO? I bet a lot of people here would love a Windstone Editions PYO pony.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

That foal is huge! I loved hearing the explanations.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                        Participant

Photo posted October 1 on the OTHER Windstone Editions Facebook page. Too many things in too many places!

“Windstone pieces make GREAT Halloween decor! … In honor of the first day of October, here’s a behind-the-scenes shot of artist Melody Pena hard at work on our upcoming fall Poad(TM) grab bags!

Notice the fall leaves around her for reference”

Windstone_Poads_Adult_GB-Autumn_-Melody-WIP

etruscan
                          Participant

Link to a video from the Windstone Editions Facebook page (not the Windstone Editions Fan Club Official Facebook page, if anyone is looking for it). Fingers crossed that this works!

“A little sneak peek at the next grab bag batch of Autumn poads(tm) with Melody Pena narrating …”

https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions/videos/1173862323104249

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Oh MY GOD!
                              I. NEED. TO. GET. That DRAGON AL POAD!!!!!! AAAAaaaaaaa! Love the turned over leaf tips AND I also really really like that one with the birds and berries too!
                              They are AWESOME Mel!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                              Participant

Since this is available now it isn’t really “Next on the Schedule”, but I don’t know where else to put it. 🙂

Melody created a mini bean throw pillow (the design is concentric circles of mini beans) which can be ordered from Zazzle:

https://www.zazzle.com/mini_poad_mandala_pillow-256996168248876009?fbclid=IwAR1JseAqyUOfhGG5ekLtOd-yP6AdHb67fSHroCV3W0iIGZU5nkbSlubX_fY

pipsxlch
                                Participant

That pillow is cool.🤗

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.