fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

HA! That’s what I LOVE about him! That Mischievous Glare! LOL!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
      Participant

He does look seriously put out to be there lol. GET THE PICTURE TAKEN ALREADY!!! And that is the happiest kittygriff I’ve seen.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

question that just popped into my head, are any GBs in the works right now?

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
          Participant

Ooooh, the baby Qilin is tiny! I thought he was about the size of the Young Ori, but I see now he’s much closer to the size of the Baby Kirin. So cute! Hopefully this means a grownup Qilin of some kind is planned for the future, too… 🙂

(He definitely looks grumpy about having to pose with the distant cousins.) 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
            Keymaster

I was trying to paint mother hippogriffs, but I needed a mental health break from them (they are tough to paint).
              I started on the GB adult poads™ again, now that we have a supply of eyes in the right size.
              They were winter but now they are autumn. They are well seasoned.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I was trying to paint mother hippogriffs, but I needed a mental health break from them (they are tough to paint).
                I started on the GB adult poads™ again, now that we have a supply of eyes in the right size.
                They were winter but now they are autumn. They are well seasoned.

eee! don’t want you painting something that’s hard too much!

oooo! poads!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
                Participant

So the Poads in the winter design got painted over? No more cold Poads? 🙁

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Melody
                  Keymaster

So the Poads in the winter design got painted over? No more cold Poads? 🙁

No, there’s still wintery ones, just mixed in with autumn ones

Bodine
                    Participant

Winter is coming.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                      Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page.
                        Melody says, “Autumn poads™ in the works. These aren’t finished yet.”

Windstone_Poads_Adult_GB-Autumn_WIP-1

From the comments/questions – “… Are they a bit from being done? Do you do a lot of the larger molds? …”
                        Melody’s reply – “They are a long way from being done. I’ve painted about forty, and there still, like, a hundred to go!”

From the comments/questions – “do you guys do live streams of painting or a show off stream anymore? It would be awesome to see.”
                        Melody’s reply – “We haven’t recently, maybe we will again sometime.”

From the comments/questions – “Any hidden creatures or spookies? ”
                        Melody’s reply – “probably!”

From the comments/questions – “Whatever happened to the winter ones ?”
                        Melody’s reply – “the winter ones will be part of this grabbag, I guess.”

From the comments’questions – “Gorgeous! Are there any with ginko leaves?”
                        Melody’s reply – “ah , that’s an idea!”

etruscan
                        Participant

Also from the comments/questions but not Poad related …
                          “Sooooo just wondered since we are talking about fall and then maybe Halloween, if by chance there could be some Halloween pumpkins cats in our future??”

Melody replied, “maybe wolves … or foxes”

etruscan
                          Participant

For those who have forgotten, these are two of the “Winter” Grab Bag Adult Poads that Melody was working on last December. They were derailed by problems getting the proper size eyes.

Windstone_Poads_Adult_GB-Winter_WIP

etruscan
                            Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page – ginkgo Poads being painted.
                              (I may finally learn how to spell “ginkgo” without having to look it up!)

Windstone_Poads_Adult_GB-Autumn_ginkgo_WIP

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Love the ginkgo leaves! They’re one of my favorite trees (as long as I don’t have to walk underneath them…) and they always turn such a fantastic green-gold in the fall. <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

Ginkos are beautiful in the fall, but the fruit is very stinky.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.