fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

I would like to request more grab bag fat cats in the future with more fish or different types of themes. I just really like them as grab bags!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

She’s such a gorgeous sculpt. Imagine THAT beauty in Blue Morpho.

I must most emphatically agree with this, so here is my “squeak”

photo 31772d8c-4db2-4129-9101-565a5c78855d_zps64d544b7.jpg

tdm :love:

tdm

I don’t know if there is one already, I’ve looked but haven’t found one yet, but I would like to see a gryphon painted like an American Kestrel. They are very pretty little falcons. ๐Ÿ™‚

Natasha
        Participant

I’m squeaking for Poads! Test paints on ebay, grab bags, even a new bright store color scheme. I am in love with the Mango test paints and wish I had them. They’d also look great done up for Halloween!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’m squeaking for Poads! Test paints on ebay, grab bags, even a new bright store color scheme. I am in love with the Mango test paints and wish I had them. They’d also look great done up for Halloween!

A Poad with a Pumpkin Patch and a Big Black Bat on it’s back! ๐Ÿ™‚
            I like the various leaf and Mango style colors too!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

rock-reader
            Participant

Windstone production could do an orange colored poad with a stenciled black pumpkin and bat, right? I would buy that…

twindragonsmum
              Participant

photo Need_zps09c6e980.png

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Natasha
                Participant

A Poad with a Pumpkin Patch and a Big Black Bat on it’s back! ๐Ÿ™‚
                  I like the various leaf and Mango style colors too!

That would be awesome!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                  Blocked

I think black poads with colourful scenes on them like pumpkins, moons, bats, cats and/or trees would be cool for Halloween!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
                    Participant

I think black poads with colourful scenes on them like pumpkins, moons, bats, cats and/or trees would be cool for Halloween!

I agree ! Or, what about “Day of the Dead” faces painted on them? Or on the backs, or even the faces, of Fat Cats? Oooooo… be sooo cool for halloween ! More pricey Im sure since it would take more work to paint them, but Id buy one (or two) for sure !

I agree ! Or, what about “Day of the Dead” faces painted on them? Or on the backs, or even the faces, of Fat Cats? Oooooo… be sooo cool for halloween ! More pricey Im sure since it would take more work to paint them, but Id buy one (or two) for sure !

and dragon silhouettes in the trees ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

First post, and already asking for stuff…. incorrigible!

Squeaks:

*Bat-winged, shorthaired PYO flapcat.

*PYO Hippocampus PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE OMG PLEASE OH PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU

*PYO mermaid

*PYO sea dragon

*PYO fantasy coelacanth

*PYO “big cat” of any kind, preferably anything but a lion.

*PYO anything with leaf wings, like the leaf-cat sconce – if you can picture what I mean. The wings should be leaves like the leaves on the leaf-cat sconce. Am I making any sense at all…. prolly not.

[Just finished my 1st PYO, pics will follow shortly in the appropriate forum, after I get him glossed. MOAR PYOs PLEASE!!!!]

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

I’m going to squeak for a Leopard Gecko sculpture. There are so many different color morphs and patterns, that they would make an amazing grab bag edition!!

Natasha
                        Participant

I’d love a raven sculpture.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Mel, if you get bored and wanna fuss with a new pebble… You should absolutely do a Pebble Puffin! ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s not only ridiculously fun to say, the image in my head is ridiculously adorable!

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,562 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.