fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Hi melody,
      Just wondering if you have any idea as to when there will be any of the new hatchlings made for white and rainbow and when more of the silver will be in stock. Thank you

Kiya
      Participant

Hi melody,
        Just wondering if you have any idea as to when there will be any of the new hatchlings made for white and rainbow and when more of the silver will be in stock. Thank you

White and peacock are being painted right now.

Falcolf
        Participant

Okay, this may be an odd idea but what about a winged fox? ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
          Participant

Royal Hatchers and PYO Winged Meerkat ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Aaron
            Participant

Has there ever been an attempt to somehow tally what people are squeaking for? It seems like it would be beneficial to know how many people actually want an item and think it would be a good idea. It also seems there could be a more simple way of keeping track of this than with a new post for every squeak – not that I mind the squeaks – I always love to know what people are looking for!

I’m not sure how this could be accomplished. Most squeaks fall into one of several categories: making more regular and LP items that aren’t retired but are out of stock; painting regular and LP items in sculpts that haven’t been painted yet (for example, painting the Hatching Royalty in Emerald Peacock); developing special store items and Ebay items into regular or LP lines; changing some pattern on existing regular and LP items (using teal eyes for CP instead of red eyes); and producing brand new items that haven’t been sculpted (winged foxes).

Part of what would be helpful is having an official list of what’s been retired. It seems that some of the items in the postponed production section actually are retired, but it’s hard to tell. For example, there always seems to be confusion about the Rainbow pieces (Scratcher, Old Warrior, Lap, Curled, etc.) I’ve given it my best shot in this spreadsheet that I created, but I would love to know if anything I have listed as retired / postponed should actually be changed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AocoLMeDwkTMdHRHYkRVUnQzRmRham9weW8tdVdsUGc#gid=0

If anyone has any ideas about how to tally or create a sheet that could track who is squeaking for what (so that people can’t vote twice), I think that would be really cool.

Kiya
              Participant

Not everything in rainbow is retired. From your list, I believe curled are, but OWs, laps, and scratchers (and possibly rising spectrals?) are not.

Kim
                Blocked

I forget but were the Rainbow young and fledgling retired? And why aren’t their pictures anywhere on this site to see which category they are in?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Erika
                  Participant

I would get on and ride this bandwagon off a cliff smiling the whole way down.

Melissa
                    Participant

Oh cool! I happen to be working on just such a griffin! A Pyo “Snerl” type, on a rock.
                      Do you folks have a preference about paws? Do you prefer eagle front paws or cat paws? Makes no difference to me on a paint-your-own, you guys get to fuss with all those little scaly toes.

(Please pardon, I’m probably giving the most glacial reply in Windstone forum history…) If it’s a generic griffin, eagle talons sound nice and authentic. But if it’s actually Snerl in PYO form (which would be extaordinarily awesome) kitty paws would be perfect.

(okay, now I have a vision of PYO Snerl with a Snerl-ly smile, a scarf and mug of hot cocoa, which probably wouldn’t fly, but I had to mention it.)

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Oh, most def kitty paws! How’s your Snerl rock and quilt these days? Needing anything replaced or repaired?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Amanda
                        Participant

Hi Melody,
                          I have only 1 request….please make a GB class of your tiny baby and toddler poads! please!!! I love both of them!!!!
                          Mandy in NJ

Sassifrass7

Kiya
                          Participant

I forget but were the Rainbow young and fledgling retired? And why aren’t their pictures anywhere on this site to see which category they are in?

Yes, they were retired. I don’t know that they were ever sold in the webstore as they were regular production items retired in 2006 which is close to when the website/forum started.

Astral Castle is a good resource for looking up info on older Windstones.

http://astralcastle.com/windstone/wsframe.htm

Melody
                            Keymaster

Oh, most def kitty paws! How’s your Snerl rock and quilt these days? Needing anything replaced or repaired?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

It is safely tucked in a closet this time of year! No cat damage yet!

Melody
                              Keymaster

I would get on and ride this bandwagon off a cliff smiling the whole way down.

PYO?

Melody
                                Keymaster

Hi Melody,
                                  I have only 1 request….please make a GB class of your tiny baby and toddler poads! please!!! I love both of them!!!!
                                  Mandy in NJ

Yes, I was planning to do the tufted tad-poad and baby poad as gb batches, as well as some regular colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.